UFOs/Aliens/giantsandaliens

Question
hy-heres the questions
do the aliens from the past know about dinosaurs and the presence of giants?

do the aliens live in mars and the moon right now?
-are aliens from another planet comming here soon?
-how come the aliens didnt return in 2012 dec??
- is 2022 the real date of return for aliens?
which type of aliens live thousands of years and how do they do this???
the is summarised verion of questions that go longer but kept short-
by

Answer
Hello Bill ...

Thanks for your questions.

A: The record of Earth's past is well know by many alien races.

A: I think there is one base on the moon. Mars i am not sure about, but probably.

-are aliens from another planet coming here soon?
A: They are here every day.

-how come the aliens didn't return in 2012 DEC??
A: They are not supposed to interfere much. They would if the safety of our planet were at risk. I do not think there is any specific date.

A: I know some of the Nordic/Blondes can live for 100's of years. The greys I do not know.
  They do this by preventing adverse DNA changes. Extending gene telemures for example.

the is summarized version of questions that go longer but kept short-
by
A: Great !

Much happiness,
Spaceman

UFOs/Aliens

Spaceman