UFOs/Aliens/After Contact

Question
Hi Nancy, Great to see your back, I saw your video conference seminar,Experiencers Speak 2 08, Great work, Looking forward to the day our Alien Friends will reveal themselves.
1) will the alien visitors start with helping with clean up of the planet after first contact begins on our planet.
2) The Secret government of this world has technology to shoot down alien spaceships, Question wouldn't the aliens have far superior technology to protect themselves from the secret governments weapons.
3) Will we eventually learn about alien life on other planets and their civilisations, and some of their technology through the internet.
Thanks.

Answer
Hi, Peter. Thank you for your questions and support.

1) Yes, they will help us clean up our world. They have far advanced technologies that will speed up the process of removing waste and encouraging rejuvenation. The visiting races will not just hand us their technology for us to use, but they will use it for us themselves.

2) Yes, the visiting races have far superior technology to protect themselves from our secret military weapons, but accidents happen. This speaks to the volume of visiting races, their drive and dedication to get information in to us, the number and frequency of visitation, and the tenacity of our govt's hunt.

3) Yes, we will eventually have access to all available true open information via world wide direct communication- the internet. Right now we allowed open access to mostly only untrue information.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister