UFOs/Aliens/Crop circles

Hello Nancy.  The recent crop circle found in a field in California has me wondering a few things.  Are alien visitors responsible for at least some crop circles?  Is more than one race creating them?  What is the purpose?  Are they intended as a message to us?  
Thank you for your time.  

Hi, Janice. Thank you for your questions.

The recent crop circle found in a field in California is human-made.

Our alien visitors are responsible for some of the crop circles, the largest percentage among the earliest reported. A few different alien races have created them.

The purpose of the authentic ones made by alien life is to bring some truths to humans on Earth. They are displayed openly so that any human may witness and preserve them. The messages are coded to protect what they say. Nobody on Earth has the codes yet.

The purpose of the fake ones made by humans is to claim authorship and otherwise discredit the authentic ones. The confusion is all that is necessary to keep humanity ignorant of the truth, for now, and at the mercy of our world leaders.

When it is time, and as safe as possible, we will read what the messages say, and we will have an unadulterated written history of the truth.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.