UFOs/Aliens/klepper 22

Question
Hello there nancy. Happy new year. I heard there was another planet found name klepper 22. Do you know anything about it?

Answer
Happy new year to you too, tonie. Thank you for your question.

Sorry, I don't independently know anything about this. I'm sure you mean Kepler-22b, which I have not studied. Here is a link to some information about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler-22b

I will say, however, that any world might sustain life because the life inhabiting the world has physically evolved with the unique circumstances of the world from the beginning of its development there.

Just because the temperatures of two different worlds are found to be alike, that does not mean the life can share the worlds. It only takes one difference to make a world uninhabitable for alien life.

There are so many variables in so many characteristics of every world that the uniqueness is like that of snowflakes. Life fits exactly only its original world.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister