UFOs/Aliens/Aliens

Question
QUESTION: What do the aliens look like, do they actually look like what is known as the grey? And if yes, is the grey a type of alien?

Are the aliens trying to persuade our world leaders to join the local group of worlds club thing?

Do you get visited by aliens?

ANSWER: Hi, Philip. Thank you for your questions!

The alien people look like people. They are people shaped. Some races also have other shapes they can take. Some can take the shape of anything, or be completely invisible.

Some of our visiting races look a little bit, or somewhat similar to the common human description of "The Grays" but only one visiting race is actually The Grays. There used to be two races visiting that humans called that name but one was permanently banished from visiting Earth.

The Grays, as a name, is not a visiting alien race's real name. Their real name is literally translated as "The Ancient Ones."

The alien races visiting Earth are trying to persuade our world leaders to share true information with all our people about the reality, nature and intentions of our visiting races in order to help us save ourselves from ourselves. Joining our local group of worlds is a future thing to work on, but that is an imperative early goal for every race beginning to discover other life.

Yes, my husband Jack and I have ongoing contact and visitation with the leaders of the organization of races who visit Earth.

QUESTION: Why have the other species of 'The Grays' been 'banished'?

Do you and Jack have contact with 'The Grays'

Answer
Hi, Philip.

The other alien race who humans called "The Grays" was banished because they chose not to comply with the standards now set by the organization. Either they would not or could not accept what the organization was offering to them as an alternative solution to their method of using human DNA to create a hybrid race of themselves and humans.

The bottom line of why they are no longer allowed to visit Earth is because they have no appropriate or official business here. A few other races who did not belong here were also dismissed.

The "Gray" race that has remained visiting Earth became a permanent member of the organization. Jack and I may have contact with them at any time necessary or whenever we are asked, as with each other visiting race.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister