UFOs/Aliens/contact with one of them

Question
hi,you have been so specific in saying that there are or were 218 races visiting our planet but so far you haven't spoken about even one of them.Is it possible for me to have contact with  one of those races.I'm sure they won't refuse if it is genuine right? Can you ask them  please?To wait till human beings reach a state of openness for them to disclose their existence is like writing tomorrow on the wall. Besides it will be such a waste to not know a few of them who just might be interesting in their current life.What better way to know there is more to life than what we think by interacting with them.If you really are in touch with them i would like to have THEIR answer to my question.   Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi, latha. Thank you for your question.

You are invited to read through my other answers on this site and visit my web site www.TheProjectAtEarth.com. If you have any specific questions about the alien races visiting Earth, I am delighted to answer whatever I can.

It is possible that you have alien contact and have yet to discover it. Alien contact is never random, and nobody can send them to you. You are either on your own hopeful course of lifelong contact already, or you do not and will not have contact.

The alien people visiting Earth reveal themselves publicly and privately in many ways, but always very carefully. Once they show up for a specific human, that human is now in danger on Earth. The aliens can dodge the government's weapons, but we humans can't.

The alien races are not waiting for us to reach a state of openness before they disclose their existence to our whole world at once. They are waiting until it is the only way left to try to help us. Before that point, they and we will continue to discretely spread as much information about their mission here as possible. Showing up openly to all will be a last resort because the government will use all evidence from it to prove anything it wants about the aliens.

If it's just interesting personal spiritual experiences you want to have for yourself, try asking God and the spirits for those. For this vital mutual galactic effort between our worlds, we need more humans to seriously take a active working giving role now. We are running out of time.  

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister