UFOs/Aliens/curiousity makes the cat interesting

Question
hi,i would like your thoughts on this matter.not so good at science but please do hear. i read on the net that some of the UFO's  might be using anti gravity propulsion systems  to lift off.will it have any effect on the planet like the way they conduct nuclear experiments undersea or deep within.how is junk in outer space cleared? i think we might be having the technology to built a spaceship at least to replace the current modes of transportation and better the environment, with  the decades of UFO rumors we have.do you?

Answer
Hello Latha ...
Thanks for your question !

Q: hi,i would like your thoughts on this matter.not so good at science but please do hear. i read on the net that some of the UFO's  might be using anti gravity propulsion systems to lift off.
A: They do. There are several ways to do this. Think of it as Noise Canceling Headphones.
They simply create a field around their ship which has a 180 phase shift. It is a complex wave frequency that resides in the near-infrared range.

Q:will it have any effect on the planet like the way they conduct nuclear experiments undersea or deep within.how is junk in outer space cleared?
A: No
Q: i think we might be having the technology to built a spaceship at least to replace the current modes of transportation and better the environment, with  the decades of UFO rumors we have.do you?
A: Yes,of course. We share some technologies with them and have our own versions of their craft. Note: They still have the "better" versions.

Best Wishes,
Spaceman

UFOs/Aliens

Spaceman