UFOs/Aliens/alien places

Question
SISUPALGHAR
SISUPALGHAR  
HELLO, I WANT TO ABOUT sisupalgarh WHICH IS SITUATED IN MY CITY. WHEN I SAW THAT PLACE,I THINK THIS IS A PLACE WHERE SOME SYMBOL IS GIVEN BUT I DIDN'T KNOW......... PLS RESEARCH THAT PLACE THROUGH WEB AND SEND ME REPLY PLS............ I AM BISWAJIT MALLICK, FROM- BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA.

Answer
I first off want to thank you for letting me know about this beautiful ruin.  I had never heard of it before. It does seem to prove that there was a large very advanced population living your area very long ago.  Too often we only hear about Western civilizations, and history ignores the equally advanced civilizations of the rest of the world.

I would say I'm not sure what is symbolized here.  Obviously something with the large upright stones.  It certainly took a lot of skill to raise such large stones, and so many.  However, we see large stones in other places such as Greece and even Egypt and know now it was the local people that did this, not aliens.  I think some not very nice Western people that want to write books and go on TV claim aliens did certain monuments, or even built the pyramids.  Sadly, they always claim this about non white societies, as if anyone non white would not be capable of thinking up how to build such sites.  

Societies rise and fall.  I think it is a mystery what happened to the people.  Also how they build such beautiful buildings and also what seems to be symbolic.  I wonder if like so many raised stones this could have any astronomical meaning?  I couldn't find out anything about it.  Still, it would be interesting to see if the stones line up to the Winter and Spring solstice?  

We can't prove that aliens did not influence some of the building, but if anything it might be a man built homage to the aliens that visited.  I really think if aliens visited, in space ships, they would not have built in stone.  After all, I know their spaceships would not be mde out of stone!  It would be something far more light weight.  

What a wonderful site!  I would love to visit.  But, I hope the local people take pride in what their ancestors built so long ago.  Obviously a very advanced civilization that was very smart.

UFOs/Aliens

Barbara