UFOs/Aliens/door into another world

Hi Nancy,
In your book you mention that Jack saw a door way in the basement where he was working , and that some one with him that saw the same thing. Can you tell me more about this. Was it a door way into another world? Was Jack told afterwards what would have happened if he and the person had entered this entrance? Was this meant just for Jack alone to see and the other person being was just an accident or was the person with him an experiencer also.

Hi, Alice. Thank you for your questions and for reading my book. You are asking about the doorway!

That doorway, we learned later, is an entrance-way- from anywhere to anywhere. In the experience you are asking about, what Jack was looking at through that doorway, was a reception room on board an alien craft.

Jack was not told what would happen if he and Raja had entered through that doorway then.

Everything that happened, happened by design, for a reason. It seems like a mere coincidence that Raja was right there at that exact time, doesn't it? It's done by careful planning, willingness, and flexibility to work with whatever circumstances arise in order to achieve a specific hopeful goal.

Raja is a great experiencer.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.