Are those most highly evolved going to allow humanity to get into a third world war with the Ukraine as a focus? Why do they keep protecting us from our violent urges eg nuclear weapons and their usage is not self determination a universal law

Hi, Chris. Thank you for your question.

I understand your frustration. Please stretch your thinking.

This is your world. You live here. These are your governments. You have more authority here than all of the alien races put together.

You and I are not creating wars. Only a few people in leadership are making this world for all of us. You and I are hostages held under threat to force compliance by the alien races to stay away. The guns are pointed at the aliens and at you and me.

The alien races around us have been doing everything they possibly can for a long time to try to help us. But they cannot interfere or take over. They can only offer assistance. Our world leadership does not allow the aliens to come here, and will not accept any help or mediation from them, or apply any of their methods of peace here. So the alien people must come to the people who are willing to learn something from them to then apply to our own world.

Why don't you do something?  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.