UFOs/Aliens/Questions about planets in our solar systems

Hi Earth Sister,

I have two questions concerning life in our solar system, maybe your alien friends could help you to answer these.

1. Does Venus currently have a race populating the planet? Scientists generally believe that the planet is dominated by volcanoes and lava, but has it always been so? Did there use to be life?

2. Are there any races living on Jupiter's moon Io, or any of the other three moons?

Thank You!

Hi, Juho. Thank you for your questions.

Jack and I have asked our alien friends about this, and they have given us all they can on it. Our closest neighbor is the race inside Mars. And there are at least two other worlds/ races of alien people elsewhere in our solar system. We can only speculate the same as you as to who they are and which worlds are their homes, although we were told and shown that our moon is not one.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.