Hi Nancy, How are you and how are things progressing.
Question 1
You said in one of your previous answers that there are only a few other races that use money system but not like we do, as ours is full of corruption, Will our financial system eventually go, as I can see the amount of resources this planet is using and destroying for monetary gain, I would think if the monetary
system of this planet went crime and poverty would also go, and the human race would finally prosper be on the right path for world peace,

Question 2
There are 218 alien races visiting this planet and trying to help the human race worldwide, could you give a rough idea of how many alien individuals there would be participating in the project, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands.

Question 3
New World Order, One world government, is this actually happening now, or will this start happening after first contact begins, as I truly believe that this will help bring world peace.

Thanks Nancy for your time.

Hi, Peter. Thank you for your questions.

1) I think that the way we humans use money is one tiny bi-product of the true cause of the struggles of man on our world, and that removing money would not be a realistic initial step toward peace. I think that removing money, or current ways of control of money, would come after we got ourselves on our way to cure our world.

2)There are thousands of particular alien people working on board each main craft of each and all visiting races that are present at our world. There are many thousands more working from their home worlds far far away to assist the work being done here between all our worlds.

3) I do not have direct information from my alien friends to answer this. It is my personal feeling that somehow we have to get our whole world united, and not the way our world government is trying to do it.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.