UFOs/Aliens/Disclosure?

Question
Spaceman
I think it is apparent that high levels of world government know that ufo's and aliens exist, including U.S. presidents. What is it about the phenomena that keeps them from disclosing the truth? Its one thing to say that ufo's are real, Roswell happened, etc. This might not go over too bad. My suspicion is that the 'alien agenda' is something that higher ups don't want us to know about? Your thoughts?
Also, friend of mine recently saw a UFO that looked like a 'slot machine', or VLT.  I have seen this type too, cant remember where, on TV or online. He said it was following traffic. Any thoughts on this and its function? Thanks!

Answer
Hey Bud, thanks for your questions ...

I think it is apparent that high levels of world government know that UFOs' and aliens exist, including U.S. presidents.
A: Yes it is. Eisenhower was one of the first US presidents to know.

What is it about the phenomena that keeps them from disclosing the truth?
A: Mainly the technology advantage for each country. Just like nuclear weapons.

Its one thing to say that UFOs' are real, Roswell happened, etc. This might not go over too bad.
A: It would make them look deceptive over the past 50 years or so. They do not want to do this either.

My suspicion is that the 'alien agenda' is something that higher ups don't want us to know about? Your thoughts?
A: Yes. Plus, there are some agreements with the aliens that would also cause much concern with the citizens.

A: I do not know of this type !? Normally the craft are very smooth and uniform in shape because they are "Field Effect" vehicles that normally use "Electro-Gravitic" propulsion systems.

Much Happiness,
Spaceman

UFOs/Aliens

Spaceman