UFOs/Aliens/Hard to believe but still the truth

Question
Dear John,
I have had experiences since I was 4 year old with three bearded men two older ones have long grey hair and beards  and the third much younger one has a brown shorter pointy beard  the two older ones are almost ancient and remind me of father time. Since I was very little they have been visiting me, I get this loud drill like noise in my head then I am paralysed and they make themselves  known to me , whilst I am paralysed, they work on my body, I do not know what they are doing but they show me answers to all questions and I realise whilst this is happening that all the answers are so simple, sometimes I fight the paralysis and overcome it and on one occasion the paralysis felt different and I was able to break free only to see the head of a grey but not a small grey standing over me, i was petrified and screamed out  and he disappeared. I have always felt like I was not from here and as a child I used to tell my Mum that where I came from we did not need to eat sleep or toilet or for that matter breath in and out and I had a lot of problems accepting that we had to function this way to live. I resinated with Pejeron, and I get so homesick but I do not know where  my home is ,I only know it is amongst the stars .Can you share your knowledge of the Alien race or our star people from far away
thank you
Rosemays

Answer
First of all, let me apologize for taking so long getting to your question.  I only just now got back into town.  Normally I try to get to them right away.

I'm not going to try and identify the particular aliens that have visited you but I will say that it's not an unfamiliar scenario.  But the reason I won't identify them is because I can not.  Their appearance is that like many who have made themselves known.  The particular ones that you speak of include ones looking a bit like father time which is also a similar description given to the Viracocha.  It may be related.

But what I do want to say is this.  The experiments that they perform on you are not to give you information but rather to take it from you.  I don't mean, take it away where you don't have it but what most people do not realize is that there is a connection between our third dimensional bodies and 4th dimensional existence that is actually calcified over via the seat of the soul "aka: Your pineal gland".  What they were actually doing was a procedure where they are using you to connect with a universal knowledge.  It's why so many various species across the cosmos are interested in mankind.  We are the very image of God himself and through us is that universal knowledge of all things.  We are not only observed by many benign species but also a tool for a greater evil and attempts to dominate the universe.  Through that connection between our physical bodies and spiritual (dimansional) world is the knowledge of all things.  And this is why when you "recieved" such information it all seemed so simple.  It's because you technically know it already.

Furthermore, you are not from here.  Many of are not and we are from various other parts of the universe and multiverse.  When God created mankind, he was set upon this earth from the very stones of fire spoken of in the bible.  In Job when Satan reported to Jehovah and stated that he was walking in and out of the earth and up and down the stones of fire, he was referring to the earth, inner earth, and planets around the stars.  And it is these places that make up only that one third of the hosts of heaven {life on various planets} that Satan decieved and drew with him out of heaven (meaning away from the True God).  

You can easily get there by learning the truth.. this is a kind of truth that even the elite know about and hide from you.  Read the bible again but know this and you will see the truth...  Know that Yeshua (Jesus) was the return (reincarnation) of Adam who had failed by being deceived by the devil.  He came to warn us that Jehovah is not the real God but an imposter who murders and lies.  Jehovah is actually Satan himself.  If you read the bible correctly, you will notice that this is 100% true.  Here are some examples if you doubt me. (Keep in mind that in the KJV of the Bible, where it is written LORD in all caps, this where the bible in Hebrew reads Jehovah)  There are various spellings LORD = Jehovah.  Lord = God, lord = leader of man

In the Book of Job, The Devil "a hand of Satan" was reporting to Satan.  It's also why the "god" of the old testament murders and orders men to rape women and children.  But you never once see the word Jehovah in the New Testament.  If this is God's name... why is it never spoken by Yeshua?  Or anyone?

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

Jehovah is Satan/Lucifer/ Embodiment of Evil

“Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” (Psalms 18:7-11)   ....this describing that he flew (UFOs, Aliens)

“And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.” (Deuteronomy 28:63)

“Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.” (I Kings 18:38)

“And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.” (I Samuel 19:9)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.

The book of Chronicles and the book of Samuel didn't share the idea of using LORD to identify Jehovah.  the book of Chronicles simply used the word "Satan" to tell the same story in which Samuel used "Jehovah"....

“And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against
Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go,
number Israel and Judah. For the king said to Joab the
captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through
all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beersheba, and
number ye the people, that I may know the number of the
people.” 2 Samuel 24:1-2

“And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to
number Israel. And David said to Joab and to the rulers of
the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to
Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may
know it.” 1 Chronicles 21:1-2

--------------

People just don't often see the truth when they think they already know it.  You can't tell people this.  They just have to discover it themselves or want to really know before they can actually see it.  

Read the KJV of the bible.  You will find your way home through it...   if you read it correctly.

One more...

Exodus 4:21
And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

Exodus 10:20
But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

And what did Christ try to tell the church?..........

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

He was hear again to resolve the fall of mankind.  He reincarnated to take back the earth for all mankind out of the grip of Satan's control.  As Adam, he did not follow God's rule but Satan's and by doing so, he chose Satan as his God unknowingly.  He was deceived... so he returned to face that deception again and to prevail because he is the Father of all living.  He is the Trinity....

The Father = Adam
The Son = Jesus
The Holy Ghost = When he was baptized and incarnated by the spirit of God himself.

The three in one body.  That is the truth about the Trinity.  That is the deception behind Satan.  It is what bind us here in this realm... if you want to go home, you just have to know the truth.  Then you can not be bound here by Satan anymore.  When jesus prevailed, he did so only for those whom accept it.  But if you don't know the truth then you don't know what you are accepting.  Your world is out there in the stars.  Not here.  Go Home.

UFOs/Aliens

John