UFOs/Aliens/Alien races

Thank You for your great drawings and your explanations of the alien races. There is so much misinformation about alien appearances in the internet, and it is interesting to see and learn about true existing races. And your book was great too!

Could you tell something about some other races you have met? How they look like and what type of beings they are. Even a few new descriptions would be nice. Also, can we expect more drawings?

Hi, Janus. Thank you for your questions. I am so glad you like my book, thank you!

You can see some of my drawings of my alien friends on my web site www.TheProjectAtEarth.com. These are the ones that are in my first book. As many more different races are depicted in my second book, which is not available yet. One moves and shapes just like thick liquid. And another is yellow light! All of them work together at our world for our benefit of life, and to help ensure the vital peace between us and all of them.

Please enjoy all my answers on AllExperts.com. And please ask me anything specific that you think of here.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.