UFOs/Aliens/alien markings.

disc 1
disc 1  

disc 2
disc 2  
Hi..Is there any kind of a glossary of alien markings or signs, I'm not sure how to describe it....I have a hard rubber like disc that I found years ago that has approximately 30 unique markings on it, it is only about 4 inches diameter and black in color....Do the pictures look like anything you may have seen before....Thanks....Mark

Hello Mark ... Happy New Year !

Amazing photos !

Yes, I have seen similar markings but not exactly like this.

For now, email my friends below and ask for their opinions and help.
They will.

1. george@coasttocoastam.com  (Geroge)

2. earthfiles@earthfiles.com  (Linda)

Send them your photos as well.

Best Wishes,

My scope of knowledge and experience includes inorganic chemistry, electronics, physics, and other subjects including UFO`s and government "Special Access Programs" work.I have worked in various research and development fields for over 26 years. Much of this work has been for large corporations.

Overall experience includes communications research, thin-film device development, primary research on delta-gravitational field "modification" physics, and anti-aging pharmaceuticals production, analysis and evaluation. I have degrees in electronics and chemistry. I have an I.Q. average of over 180 points after the standard normalization with tests provided and/or given by: Raven, Rottus' and MENSA. I operate a simple analytical research laboratory of my own, and also have a private technical research library.I also have as hobbies: Research regarding UFO's, alchemy, and "restricted intelligence subjects" in general. Remember: I prefer to answer questions pertaining to perceived unknowns as opposed to common "homework" problems.