UFOs/Aliens/A few questions...

Question
I've read your profile and have a few questions:
1)How do alien cities look like? Are they similar to our own?
2)Do aliens have animals on their home planets? Do they keep pets?
3)How does their education system look like? Are there schools and high schools and colleges, etc. or is it structured in some other way?
Please feel free not to answer any one of these questions for any reason. Happy New Year!

Answer
Hi, Brad. Thank you for your questions.

1) Every world has some unique and some similar characteristics of their cities, but it's difficult to actually speak one way for every world because there are so many, and they are so diverse. That said, they all have some form of buildings, or engraving into and under their ground, or both. They all have personal housing, public entertainment, shopping, schools, factories, professional offices, etc. The things most noticeable immediately in what is different from our world is that all of their cities are clean and peaceful, nobody is starving, abandoned or crippled. Nobody is homeless. Nobody is trying to steal things or hunt another person. There is no need for these kinds of things on advanced worlds. (Our world is not advanced yet, and not approaching so in a viable way.)

2) Some worlds of people have animals and some do not. Some animals are wild and some are domestic. There seems to be a great mix, but our world has an abundant of animals and animal species compared to most other worlds. Of the worlds that have animals, most have some kept as pets by people. A world's animals are equivalently evolved as the people of the world. Animals do not evolve into people or into people-kind of intelligence, but they do evolve in every way, including their own intelligence.

3) The structure of the education systems in advanced societies is very productive, and free to all people. There is a progression similar to our grade levels. Considering our own primitive technologies, we can see that only recently we had no other choice but to all physically meet in the same place just to learn, instead of internet, telephone, email, fax., etc. We can barely imagine in what fashion do the races millions and billions of years longer evolved than we are, share education.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister