UFOs/Aliens/Aliens among us

Question
John,
In your opinion, is it possible that aliens are currently living among us in the form of humans?  If so what is their motive?  Could they be doing research on our species or even specific people they are interested in?  Thank you very much.

Answer
Please note that the following is a mixture of “beliefs” and “Opinions” mixed with a small amount of known facts based on lifelong research, etc.

It's kind of funny when I get questions like this.  Not because it's crazy or anything but rather that it should really be asked more like “Is it possible that people are currently living on earth in the form of aliens?”

We are a very new species (Even in the Biblical aspect) among a universe full of “the hosts of the heavens”.  To think that something comes along and disguises themselves as human would be akin to saying that wolves are disguising themselves as cows.

No, this is not to say that we are a descendant of aliens either.  Based on something called “Convergent evolution”, the human bipedal form would be the most common form taken for any intelligent being over a period of evolution (although I believe only in micro-evolution).  Read more on this here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanoid#In_theoretical_convergent_evolution

But to answer your question more directly... Yes I not only believe that this is possible, I know this to be true.  Nonetheless, I do not believe that they are what most conspiracy theorists refer to as “shape shifters”.  I actually find that theory a bit humorous (but I won't rule it out because I don't know that part for a fact.).

The more detailed explanation to my answer is that there are various types of aliens among us.  Very few ever make contact.  Of those few, a smaller percentage ever make 'regular' contact (or this to say 'on purpose').  And of course there are the non-aliens that we refer to as aliens because they were already here long before us.  There are evil, benign, assistant and observing species of aliens.  But the ones you may be most likely referring to are better described as Nephilim.  

Motive?  Well understanding this requires you to have a certain belief in biblical aspects.  Humans are the only species in the universe that were created in the image of God (Universal consciousness and the ability to create purely with the consciousness [beyond the laws of science and the universe]).  And whoever holds that kind of power also holds the power of God himself.

John 14:12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Other species see that as a resource.  Some species think that by breeding with us, they can obtain that ability (sadly mistaken though).  Others believe that since they can not interbreed to create their own species like us, that they can imprison our minds and beliefs and control our thoughts in order to benefit themselves.  Maybe you are starting to see a pattern here. {they manipulate governments and governments suppress the mainstream media and common knowledge}; It's why they have not shown themselves to us and it's why they do not kill us.  They have most of this brainwashed world exactly where they want them.  And they will continue to stay hidden until which point they feel they can make people believe what they want.

The government leaks info about aliens... these are not whistle blowers.  They just want you to think they are hiding something.  Because the more we believe... the more that becomes a reality.  In a manner of speaking... the “awakening” of people to realize that the governments are controlling us and that secret societies are running the world is exactly what they want us to think.  As those beliefs grow stronger, they grow stronger.  Until eventually their agenda reaches fruition.  It's Catch 22.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22_(logic)

The more the public spreads the word in order to avoid this from happening, the more the public makes it happen.  It's the perfect plan.

to find out the truth about everything, read the KJV Bible only.  Where you see LORD written in all caps, this is translated from the word "Jehovah" who is not the god who sent Yeshua (Jesus).  This is what Yeshua was trying to tell people and is hidden in prables and riddles in order to prevent the word from being eradicated over time.  

John 8:44-47
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.  

UFOs/Aliens

John