UFOs/Aliens/Antichrist

Question
Female age 56 Canada. This isnt a question but a comment. I just read your answer about the antichrist. What you wrote made total sense to me. I wasnt sure about some things but you made it so clear.

Answer
This is not an answer but a reply.  Male 43 USA.  You have no idea how good it makes me feel to read comments like yours.  Thank you.  And if you have any questions that you would like to ask me, I would be more than happy to answer them to best of my ability.  I do not claim to know everything... but what I do know to be true, I share with anyone who seeks to listen.

UFOs/Aliens

John