UFOs/Aliens/Fellow Spaceman

Question
I was compelled to write you and in order get your thoughts on some things.  

I will try to make this brief (I have a lot of questions) but in respect of your time, I'll start off slow.

I have been awakened to another state of awareness.  I now see the world as it is and know there is another state of being.  There is an awoken state and a sleep state. I was sleep and now I'm awake. Once I saw this I begin to get what I consider a download of information and insight.  It became clear as to what my purpose was.  I believe that the THE problem in the world fundamentally is that too many people are sleep.  I have begun to start to share what I've experienced and plan on producing a documentary and web series.

http://youtu.be/2yPylPn99bI

I would imagine that this is not a new thing for you Spaceman.  I have come to two basic conclusions at this point and would like your opinion.  

I believe reality is either a computer simulation made to teach us so that when we pass on we have experience creating in a slower vibration (or slower attraction). The time delay keeps us from creating stuff we don't want.  The makers of the simulation are us and there is a "real-world" out there beyond the sim.

Or we are in the mind of God which is holographic.

Q: Is this a simulation (Matrix -like) built to limit us to keep us limited or is this the mind of God.

Answer
Hello Friend !
OK

Sure

http://youtu.be/2yPylPn99bI
Thanks, I will check it out later. Yes, most people are only in the reactive state and do not have the time to explore the true aspect of things.

No, not new.  

We are the makers in training. Everything is real. We are students.

We are Creators in training.  There are many levels of advancement.
Just like school. We are allowed much latitude in our life-paths.

A: There are basic plans for advancment. It all depends on our decisions and progress.
It is not all fixed by some set program.

Much Happiness,
Spaceman

UFOs/Aliens

Spaceman