UFOs/Aliens/questions...

Question
QUESTION: 1. Why would aliens obey human governments, if they want them to keep their presence on Earth classified? Why would they accept staying hidden, or in secret military facilities(with a lot of restrictions for them)?
2. How long do aliens live, compared to us humans?
3. I know this question isn't related to this topic, but I read your profile and was wondering if you know the answer to it...It's just that on many forums and Q&A websites there are a lot of people asking it. So, are vampires real or are they just beings mythology and folklore?

ANSWER: I would love to answer these questions but some of my answers generally would have to come in the form of "why I can't answer them.  I hope that maybe you can rephrase the questions and I will provide more details then.

1. Why would aliens obey human governments, if they want them to keep their presence on Earth classified? Why would they accept staying hidden, or in secret military facilities(with a lot of restrictions for them)?

This question is due to the assumption that Aliens are following our rules.  But since they are not, I am not sure how to answer it other than to say that they do not follow our rules.  It is also believed that the government and aliens work together... but there are various species of aliens.  Not all of them are working with them at all.  As a matter of fact, they are at war with them.

The question is kind of vague but thats not your fault.  It's under the ssumption that there is only one species of aliens.  Furthermore, there are various species that are not in physical form and thus don't experience death.  Other aliens are not exactly alive in the sense that they are biomechanical.  Others just vary in the same way that we measure lifspans on earth.  Some die at birth... some die at old age.  the majority of them pretty much live for about 1,000 years each.  And then there are those who move on to new "containers".  Overall, there isn't really any such thing as death at all.  Well not yet anyway.  But there is no exact number and therefore no way to realy answer the question.  Even humans used to live 1000 years prior to the flood.  Things change according to ones living environment.

A lot of folklore stems from old stories... and those stories are often a mixture of real events and made up ones.  Sometimes it's just the old "heard it through the grapevine" scenario where the story you hear now is a lot different from the original one.

For example, there are a lot of races of people that still drink blood of both human and/or animals.  We even hear of a dish called blood soup.  But to drink directly from a human, the story could stem from known historical events.  or it could simply be stories made up that were "based" on those events.  In my own professional opinion I would have to say that most of these long-lived folklore stories are actually those of demons that lived both in the past and today.  

Teak wood.  This wood is said to be very poisonous to certain alien species and therefore the idea of using a wooden steak to kill vampires could stem from this.  As certain alien species are known to crave the blood of both humans and animals (primarily mamals).  And due to the fact that many people refer to aliens as demons (as do myself), it could also be how the story included holding up a cross.  Even garlic has its religious ties where Europeans believed it helped protect against demons.  Doing the math, it does seem possible ...but thrown around willy nilly in movies and modern books, it loses it's core taste of reality.

As for werewolves, I would say you were better off checking with Wikipedia. I really don't think that there are any real-world events that are related to anthing of interest... other than simply folklore.  And wikipedia already covers that quite well.  Not my area of expertise though.  I wish I could help there too.

QUESTION: Thank you for your answers! I'm sorry if some of them weren't correctly phrased...For the first question, I was just wondering why would an alien species not reveal its presence in public and stays " hidden " just as our government wants it to be? Or does their agendas simply coincide?(I mean, neither the aliens nor the government wants their presence known) Because it is highly-classified and officially, aliens don't exist(or never came to Earth). I also thought a bit more about this and I don't know if I'm right(please tell me if you know), but maybe aliens aren't really kept in military facilities or other such confined spaces(they look like prisons or labs to me)...
2. The second question's answers feel right to me and it looks like it doesn't need a rephrase. I'm just curious about two things, though: a) Could you please tell me a bit more about the non-physical aliens? b) What does it mean that " there is no such thing as death"?
Thank you again for your great answers so far!

Answer
I hope this doesnt get too confusing.  I also try to stear away from biblical things most of the time because the Bible is clearly misinterpreted even by the translators and people don't realize that there are accounts of aliens all throughout it.

Aliens are not exactly what the media portrays them to be.  They are beings that have existed long before we have and lack the ability of God-like co-creation that humans have.  So in order to utilize tha abilities that we have, they maintain their secrecy by controlling (or rather suppressing) mankinds ability to recognize their full potential.  This way they can control "the people" and use our beleifs to fuel their own agendas.  

God created us to be co-creators with the ability to do as Christ did...

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do;

It's catch 22.  If they made themselves known, they would be exposing their true existence and people would question their agendas whilst coming up with our own.  However keeping this hidden allows them to manipulate mankind into performing toward their own agendas.  the catch is... since we have power of creation through thought (refer to the Observer Effect in quantum physics), slowly leaking info about their existence also causes fear in many that think the worst ...that they are in control.  And of course thought becomes reality.  So technically speaking... their agenda is not to hide nor come out in the open.  It is to hide and leak out their existence causing fear and misconceptions about themselves.  Most of what is leaked about aliens is leaked intintionaly to create fear and give them more power.

There is far more to this all but very little space to write about it here.  Keep an eye out for my upcoming site "phanuhel.com" which will explain everything in more detail.

Furthermore... there are many different races of alien beings.  Some are benign and work to help eliminate the evil alien (demon) agenda.  Others are simply observers.

There are also different levels of government and this accounts for all countries.  the shadow government is the closed door part of the government that work in unison with one another outside of the knowledge of even our own known government officials.  There are many levels.  Many are bad... some are good.  It's a silent war that is being fought right under our noses.  If you know what to look for... you may even see the signs.

_

What i mean about no such thing as death is simply that consciousness is not capable of being destroyed.  It is scientifically impossible.  What many people think of as consciousness is merely the brains activity.  But behind that activity there is an observer.  For example, you can remember things.... but who is it that is associating with or interacting with those memories?  The brain may store information and even cause the body to be able to function but who "Are you"... the one who is in there?  That is energy.  and as science will tell you... Energy can never be created nor destroyed.  It can only be transformed.

Man is on earth in order to define themselves.  To truly have free will, one must be able to define who they are and we do that based on out interaction with others and events around us.  

Life exists on different plains.  Just like only certain frequencies of light can be seen and sound can be heard by the human body... only certain vibrations (frequencies) of the physical world can be felt or experienced.  ...at least while in the body.  Our own eyes are even created in such a way that it naturally filters out certain wavelengths of light.  An experiement you can try to show you what i mean... use your digital camera or phone camera to see the flashing light at the end of your TV remote....  but look at it directly with your own eyes and you see nothing at all.  The camera can see it and converts that light to a frequency on the screen that you can see with your eyes.  It's also why a lot of UFO are picked up on camera but were never seen until it was looked at later on the computer.  They are around.. you just cant see them.  So when I say non-physical beings.  It's not 100% accurate.  They are just not physical to us.  To them however, on their frequency of existence, they are just as physical as we appear to be on this one.  As we or them "die", the consciousness simply moves onto that next level of dimension.  It's an ascention.

UFOs/Aliens

John