UFOs/Aliens/aliens are trying to control, and monitor

Question
I think aliens are trying to control, and monitor me esp the last year. I resisted their memory erasing process one night, and got hit with full power. this last year I think that im being monitored by special alien/government alliance teams. for the past year my ears have been ringing with a high pitched constant ring, and my mental state is completely diff than a year ago. also there are files on my cell phone with alien like symbols that I can not remove, and some people around me have been acting weird like actors, or robots kina idk. I have had strong psychic abilities, and been having visions of their antigravity process, and their connection with the Templers, and Vatican. it's been ripping at my mental state I don't even know who I am anymore causing great, and severe depression. I thought the loss of memory, and ringing in the ears was from being on Ambien for so many years and taking to much in the last year, but I been taken off of them for over a month now, and its getting worse. There has even been a rumor of 3 government men contacting people I know asking questions, but I cant find out what questions, or who these people are.. what should I do please help me out here.... drm

Answer
Hi, David. Thank you for your questions. I will be open with you. I almost refused to answer this on the grounds that it sounds like you are mocking true alien experiencers. But something tells me different. Instead, it seems to me that you are in fact one person of many who does have alien contact, but doesn't fully realize that fact or what it means to their life. Even though you have the potential for a working relationship, your confusion is preventing it. Your imagination is running amok about your alien contact.

It is clear to me by the manner in which you write that you could become grounded in your natural life without too much difficulty if you try and continue to work at it. I suggest you stop reading all alien-related materials including websites, and watching videos and programs on these and related subjects. I suggest you eat whole natural foods, avoid unnatural foods, and drink plenty of pure water. Also, get eight hours of sleep every night. Last and just as important, meditate daily for 30 uninterrupted minutes.

In a few weeks or months, you will notice a positive change in the way you think and feel about everything in your physical and spiritual life, including your relatives and friends from other worlds.

What I suggest to you is a most simple way to improve your true self, and is a way of life, a way of living. I encourage you to explore the many available teachings and practices of the natural balance of body, mind and spirit through diet, exercise and meditation.  

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister