UFOs/Aliens/Do Aliens Know About Skiing?

Hey Earth Sister. You seem to be the most knowledgeable expert as far as knowing about the actual lifestyles of extra terrestrials. I read your recent answer to someone's questions regarding Alien cities and education systems, and was pretty impressed with the depth of knowledge you have on the subject. In comparison to some of these other questions, mine seems almost trivial.

As an avid skier, a thought occurred to me the other day: Do aliens know about skiing? With so many planets that are covered in frozen water, it doesn't seem like a stretch to imagine planets also covered with mountains and snow. Seeing as skiing was invented by some of the earliest humans, I could definitely imagine an alien society where skiing is prevalent. Still, the idea of aliens sharing an activity like skiing with the human race is a bit of a brain bender!

Anyways, let me know what you think. I'm very curious to hear what someone such as yourself would have to say about the subject!

Hi, Matt. Thank you for your question and all your kind support.

Our alien friends have not mentioned skiing in particular to Jack or me. I suppose, like you, that some of them must enjoy something like skiing on worlds where it is cold and icy. We do know that some worlds are cold like ours, and have ice like ours. They tell us that they like to watch us humans practicing and competing in all our sports, so sure they know about skiing.

Jack and I know from related conversations with our alien friends that they all do engage in sports and arts of similar and different various kinds. Who could avoid slipping on any ice anyway, right? Who in the universe could resist the thrill of doing it at break-neck high speeds in an organized way with all kinds of expensive gear snapped on all over us? Right?

I want to know if they ride something like horses, but I never thought to ask. If I get the chance, I will ask about both.

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.