UFOs/Aliens/alien question

Good day
Of the 218 species what are the top 5 most evolved and benevolent beings that are most powerful (closest to god)?
How can one make contact with these top 5 beings?
What are their common technologies of travel and concealment?

Hi, Sam. Thank you for your questions.

All worlds of people, light and non-light, are unique in some ways, and all alike in some other ways. Some that have been evolving for less time may be further ahead technologically than some that have been evolving for more time. Some worlds of people developed naturally more intelligent and capable from their very beginning than some others, or discovered or invented particular things earlier, or developed greater organization from an earlier time. Some befriended and benefited from further worlds earlier than others.

Of the 218 races visiting Earth, Zar's race is the longest evolved and the highest intelligence. His is a race of light and is over 6 billion years evolved. Light races' home worlds are stars, and non-light races' home worlds are non-light celestial bodies such as planets and moons.

Just by nature, the light races are of higher intelligence than the non-light races. They were created as intelligent energy. Of the 60 races Jack and I have met personally, five are of light. We have not been told how many of the 218 are of light.

The light races are people who are physically alive by body and spirit, are born, grow and learn, reproduce, can get sick and hurt, they age, and die at the end of the natural life span of their race, just like all races. By spirit they are in a continuum, just like all races.

We people of our worlds are the same in that none of us is all knowing. None of our worlds are closer to God, or more God-like than other worlds. We are all close to God, and every individual of every world has our own relationship with God. Spiritually we are all evolving with God.

The Angels are a different kind of being, and I would say that it is the Angels who are closer to God than we mortals who live lives on worlds.

This is my simple understanding.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.