Hey Nancy, how are you,
So my wife & I just now finished your book, took us 3 years because we prefer reading at the right moment when we know we will be fully focused. Book was great by the way! We will continue to wait on the next one. Anyway, just wanted to share with you that after reading Chapter 19 last night, we both went to sleep. As I slept, I recall hearing her voice, still clearly reading the book out loud. I listened until I realized that we were already done reading for the night & had gone to sleep. I quickly woke up still hearing her voice, but she woke up as well as I opened my eyes. I asked her "Were you still reading?" and she confusingly asked "I don't know, was I?" She patted herself searching for the book, but the book was put away from when we went to sleep. We fell asleep once again, & right as we woke up in the morning, we finished reading the rest of the book, and I asked if she remembered reading last night. She seemed confused at first & then smiled while remembering the situtation. She does recall dreaming about reading your book in her dream, we just don't remember what she was actually saying/reading. Well, just wanted to share our little story with you. Hope the project is going well. Best wishes!

Hi, Jaime. My thanks to you and your wife for enjoying my book and letting me know about it. I love to hear that.

What you describe to me here is an experience. It's a spiritual experience that you and your wife shared, gifted or guided to you by somebody close to you both, and there is a lesson in there for you both.

The gift may or may not have had anything to do with the alien people exactly (I can't determine that by what you have said) and no matter because we are all spiritual beings living a continual spiritual existence. We "experience" in all ways with all other life.

The way you and your wife perceive your experience together during your awareness of it, is the way we (humans) perceive our spiritual experiences (spiritual existence) in general, including with alien life if we have alien contact.

I suggest you "go there" again and regularly as meditation, to that place in your minds. There is no limit to what you may learn and accomplish together.

Good luck in all you do!

Love, Nancy

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.