UFOs/Aliens/abduction/astral travel experience

I had a dream about a year ago that was so profound and unique I believe it was very real. I was "taken" by an alien being into space, he communicated with me telepathically and I was not afraid of him (although he looked like something out of a horror movie). I am hoping you can help me identify the race based on his apprearance/the interaction... Can you help me?

Hi, Samantha. Thank you for your question. I am happy to help you any way I can.

Did you write down this experience soon after it happened? If so, did you save it? Or, how accurately do you feel you now recall what you were aware of at that time?

Have you ever had a similar dream before? Similar in sensation or realness? With anybody that you know or do not know?

I would like to hear how this happened in order and detail if you can write it. Also, please tell me your description of the alien person you witnessed.

Was anyone else present with you during this event? Or with the alien person?

Did the alien person look familiar to you then, or at any time since?

Have you ever heard a description of an alien being that sounded just like who you saw?

Does anyone else in your family have alien experiences that you know of?

I may have a few more questions.

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.