UFOs/Aliens/abduction/astral travel experience

Question
I had a dream about a year ago that was so profound and unique I believe it was very real. I was "taken" by an alien being into space, he communicated with me telepathically and I was not afraid of him (although he looked like something out of a horror movie). I am hoping you can help me identify the race based on his apprearance/the interaction... Can you help me?

Answer
Hi, Samantha. Thank you for your question. I am happy to help you any way I can.

Did you write down this experience soon after it happened? If so, did you save it? Or, how accurately do you feel you now recall what you were aware of at that time?

Have you ever had a similar dream before? Similar in sensation or realness? With anybody that you know or do not know?

I would like to hear how this happened in order and detail if you can write it. Also, please tell me your description of the alien person you witnessed.

Was anyone else present with you during this event? Or with the alien person?

Did the alien person look familiar to you then, or at any time since?

Have you ever heard a description of an alien being that sounded just like who you saw?

Does anyone else in your family have alien experiences that you know of?

I may have a few more questions.

UFOs/Aliens

Earth Sister