Could you share your thoughts on pleiadians? Great job in all that you do.

Hello, Carlos. Thank you for your question and your support. I have heard several similar and some conflicting stories and depictions of "Pleiadians." I know a little bit about what is actual.

There are several races visiting Earth whose homes are among the area of what we call the Seven Sisters. None of these alien races call themselves or each other "The Pleiadians."

Two of our visiting races happen to slightly fit Earth's common description of the fictitious "Pleiadians" and that's because one is actually human (caucasian; not of earth but is the same dna) and has a full head of dark brown hair-- and the other is half earth human, looks half earth human caucasian, and has some head hair. If an earth human witnesses one of these, he may believe he had encountered "The Pleiadians."

All of Earth's visiting races are working together under the leadership of the most evolved and advanced of them, and none are abducting or taking advantage of us humans any longer.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.