UFOs/Aliens/Not sure what to think

Hello! So Me & my brother were meditating while listening to binaural frequencies on a speaker in the dark & we heard a what sounded like a finger tap on the wall & the speaker went to static for a second,this happened again acouple seconds later closer on the wall towards us and then the speakers went to complete static.so we turned on the light and heard a muffled voice speaking but couldnt understand what it said. Could you help shin e some light on this? Thank you

Hi, cody. Thank you for your question.

Based just on what you wrote, I would guess that this was a spirit of a human who has died.

This is like what spirits of humans behave like sometimes. It is not like what the alien people behave like. The alien people are the professionals of their races, here at work with us for a very dedicated purpose. They would not be fooling around bothering people like this, not randomly, and not as a way to introduce themselves to their human contacts. Yes, they are just people too, although "far" in advanced and experience than we are, but when they are with us, they are right in those moments in their professions representing their races to our world. Think like: judges on the bench, and surgeons in the operating room, only in an even greater sense.

The spirits of humans may behave just as you may guess they may behave.  

Earth Sister

My lifelong personal contact with alien life is physical and spiritual, educational and progressive. The main representatives of the most highly intelligent, advanced and evolved races that visit Earth are my closest contacts, my teachers, and my lives long friends and colleagues.

These fine beings are those in charge of the organization of all of Earth's visiting races. My role with them is part of the multi world effort to unite our world with our local group of worlds. It is my position and intention to share my knowledge in order to help other humans learn about universal life and the nature of contact between us all.

My lifelong spiritual experiences include spirits of the departed, spirit guides and angels who work together with humanity and our galactic neighbors for the same objectives to ensure the survival of our human race.

I can answer questions specifically about the 218 alien races that are visiting Earth, their organization here, their common technologies of travel and concealment, their natural abilities, why they come here and what their intentions are for the human race. For other humans who have contact, I help facilitate communication and understanding so that they may become more productive in their own roles if they so choose. I can also answer questions about why there is so much confusion on Earth about these subjects and expose the disinformation that rules the human UFO field.

My knowledge of alien life comes from my ongoing personal experiences with the alien races themselves. I do not study or represent the UFO field. I study and represent the alien races.

Learn more about my work with alien life at http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com

My first book of three "The Project At Earth" is available from my web site http://www.TheProjectAtEarth.com and through all book stores.

Everything I know in the questions I answer as an expert on this site is from my direct experience. There is no place allowed to study the visiting races on Earth yet.