UFOs/Aliens/Aliens and 722

QUESTION: Hello John.
I had an experience once when I was in my very first apartment. I lived there alone and only had a bolt lock. One night, I awakened but could not move. I could not open my eyes or move at all. It was very frightening. I sensed people around me, around the bed. I knew that they were surprised that I was awake. Then something shifted and I woke again but I could move and they were gone. I was alone in the dark.

Also, the number 722 and 227. I read what you said about it being having not made a choice about the rapture yet. I've been seeing it in so MANY ways, you wouldn't believe. Which is which? Which is 722 and which is 227? Also, what other information can you tell me about this and when this is supposed to be?

Thank you in advance.

ANSWER: The repeating pattern of numbers are typically what i refer to as "recognition symbols".  As numbers are the universal language, this refers also to the 'other side'.  But their individual and specific meanings vary from person to person depending on your own life experiences.  

I am not so naive as to think that I always know everything.  I have learned a lot more since 2008 (when the question you are referring to was being asked to me).  And due to the fact that more and more people have come forward about these numbers, I have done more research into the repeating patterns.  The answer I gave before is still correct, although it has been discovered that those numbers are the numbers that she should have been focussing on.

The real number is "22".  "7" in this case is merely a clarifying number (which I will explain in the next paragraph).  Based on other people's research concerning all acount of repeating number patterns in the bible, the numbers are always associated with specific meanings or purposes.  But the number 2 is the most unusual because it's meaning is two sided.  It either means 'unity' or 'division'.  And seeing "22" is putting both of these into your perspective.  

The number 7 appears before or after the number 22 depending on your current life choices at the moment you see the 3 numbers.  As '7' means perfection, when you see the 7 come first, this means that 22 is relating to a positive forward action.  When 7 comes last then 22 menas a negative action (moving in reverse).  Your higher self is letting you know when you are moving in the right direction or in the wrong one.  Most often you will probably be seeing 227 as this is a warning to get back on track.  And when you see 722, you are being warning to pay close attention to some events or ideas or dreams that are occurring at that time.

The previous question that one asked about 722 and 227 was in direct relation with some personal experiences that she was talking about at that time.  So these numbers may not mean the same to you as it did her (as far as staying behind or going).  And furthermore, 'going' is not necessarily a very good choice.  The rapture is not what you think it is.

I don't really feel comfortable about providing you with guesses at this point so I can only say, keep in mind that the number with 7 coming first is a good thing.  It means be aware of what's going on... or pay attention to what is about to happen.  But I do not know enough about your personal life or experiences to be able to even venture a guess about where that is going at this time.

Furthermore, your experiemce is very much similar to what is called "sleep paralysis".  I have had it many times myself.  In some cases you can not open your eyes.  In most cases, this is the only thing you can do.  It is always associated with the feeling of 1 or more people or unearthly beings in your presense...  and never in a good way.  Sleep paralysis is where you awaken, but your body is still paralysed preventing you from moving at all.  You can find more information about that here....

Nonetheless, I could never really rule out an actual physical event because those happen as well.  But then again, as science tries to evaluate sleep paralysis as being a natural event having to do with sleep disorders, the reality is that our dreams are a window into the metaphysics (non physical aspect of reality) and any experience (considered real or not) is still an "experience" and still happened "in reality" so to speak.  So there is always a purpose behind it.  If I knew more, perhaps oI would know the purpose.  But I am limited only to what you have shared with me thus far.

I hope that my answers are not too vague... I know they leave a lot still open to questions.  Feel free to ask more if needed,  I will try to get to them when I can.  

QUESTION: I know that some would say that the rapture already happened back in 2012. I had an experience which led me to believe that some part of reality did split off and for some, they saw Nibiru or the world exploded or some other dramatic phenomena occurred. So, given that this happened in 2008, that may have made a difference in her case.  
Now, it being 2016 and with all of the ideas floating around which may or may not have validity, it is not clear what is to come next, other than through our choice.

What sort of information would you need to be able to give me more clarity? Perhaps if I could shed some light on that, I could get a clearer answer.

Also, the experience was very unique. It was early 2013. I was walking down the street and saw a man wearing feathers and various clothing that I associate with magical understanding. I asked him about it and he told me, "I am a Master of Magic!" He reiterated this several times. We talked about some things, including 2012 and the fact of this split happening. Right after he told me that some of us are now in this higher dimension and others went to another one, a person I hadn't seen in months walked by.
Now, this person was friends with a friend of mine who I had called in November of 2012. My friend hadn't called me back. He always got back to me. Except this time. Now it was several months later and I wondered what had gone on. When I last spoke to my friend, he had just signed a contract to write a biopic and was receiving his first check in the four figure range. Back to 2013. So this mutual friend of ours walked by and I stopped him and asked how my friend who hadn't gotten back to me was. He said he had died. I said, "How?" He said, "Of a heart attack." The magic man began to leave and I tried to keep both of them there. The shock of having lost my friend hit me and the serendipity of what I had been talking about with the magic man were not lost on me. I let the magic man go so I could get details.  That's why my friend hadn't got back to me!

I saw the magic man later and asked him about this.  He nodded and told me that no one ever really dies and that we just go to higher or lower dimensions. I felt the verity of this. I started having ideas about what might have happened there in that place and how it would look like he had a heart attack to us but he was fine in that other place. I wondered what was the criteria that brought me and those here to this place and what brought him there?

Any more light you could shed on this subject and the previous question above, I would be grateful for.

Thank you.

First of all, in order to provide more details pertaining to the repeating numbers, I would need to know things such as the details of specific dreams, visions or spiritual occurrences (at least three of them but the more the better).  And I would need to know what state of mind you are in about your beliefs (wether you are adament about a specific belief system, agnostic, undecided or strong atheist, etc.)

As for the Magic Man, this does confuse me a bit.  From what I understand, there is no such thing.  This is not to say that there is no such thing as Magic.  It simply means that 'master' is an hierarchical term that defines order (or rank) within a group.  Someone who self-proclaims themself as a "master" of anything without ordinance, decree or reference, is just that... self-proclaimed.  And a true master in the art of Magic will never use "Master" as a title; Nor will he/she wear such apparel as you have described.  Such apparel is used in magic for the purpose of warding and direction.  A Master would need none of that.  After all... they have mastered it.  Meaning that they have no need of such resources (which would hinder one's ability to use magic naturally if they did have those resource).  I know this person is a friend of yours and befriending him is not a crime... nor would I ask you to confront him about what I said either.  But from what you have told me, this man is what Yehoshua referred to as a false prophet.  But then again... How would I know this for sure?  I only know what I know from you.  I have never met him.

Next, let's talk about the rapture.  This is not what most people think it is.  Primarily because of Propaganda over many years.  But it is very clearly stated (even in the just included book of the Holy bible) that this "rapture" is not the taking up of the saints...  but rather the removal of evil.  What most people refer to as the rapture (a word that doesn't even appear in the bible) is in reference to such parables as the wheat and the tares.  This is to say...

Matthew 13:24-30 - King James Version (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

As you can see, the tares (weeds) are removed first so that the harvest ca bear good fruit.  What most people see as God coming to take away the saints before tribulation, is actually the evil (weeds) being removed first.

So why is this?  Why are the evil taken away and then the good left here to suffer?  

Well, they aren't.  They are left here to get their affairs in order without the act of deception getting in the way.  However, it's this misconception and wrongful understanding of the good being taken first that causes the tribulation to occur in the first place.  When good people find that they have been left behind (thinking that this is a bad thing), they rebel and feel betrayed... leading to those people acting out against God while those who know the truth try to appeal to their ignorance... leading to an all out civil war of 'sons of seth' against 'sons of seth'.  Well, it's more complicated than that but there is the short-short-short version of that.  So please don't quote me directly.

This "Magic Man" is correct about moving on to a different dimension.  However, too many movies and stories have given people the wrong idea about what dimensions are.  Let me try to explain this... and perhaps the verity would be even more solidified.

Dimensions are thought to be completely seperate from one another....  That if you were in one dimension that you would be in a completely separate place than another dimension.  This is not true.  Dimensions overlap  dimensions everywhere.  Think of a  dimension as a 'frequency range'.  We can see many spectrums of light because those spectrums exist within a certian range of frequencies.  Anything lower or higher and our eyes are not capable of seeing it.  But it's there.  It's all arround us.  Even plants give off light that we can not see.

Physical objects are the same.  Think about a piece of glass (from a window).  Why is it that light (a frequency) can pass right through it but something else such as your hand (which exists on a certain frequency) can not pass through it without breaking the glass?  Well the answer is right there.  Frequencies/wavelengths etc.

Maybe you have heard of the double-slit experiment.  If not then please refer to this short video...

You will see that electrons can go in and out of existence, exist in more places than one, exist in one place and travel through time ...all at the same time.  Superposition as it is called.

These electrons are very much like our soul... as they are made of the same thing and they react as a consciousness.  Also, we are the conscious observer (observing existence which is made up of all this energy and electrons).  However... we are limited to what we can observe because of the physical body's limit on contact with various frequencies (whether that be light or physical objects, etc.) as ALL of these are simply frequencies of energy.

When we die, our spirit can not exist in a non-functioning body so it leaves.  Upon leaving, you merely move out of the body and into a sate of being that is no longer limited to frequencies that your body was.  But at the same time, you become only this consciousness with a minute microcosmic amount of matter... just like the electron or atom.  Nonetheless, a tiny piece of matter that holds a tremendous amount of energy.... Unlike an electron or atom... because the spirit is connected to the whole (Holy Spirit).... and now has a soul (your Identity).

As an "identity" you are no longer subject to the direction of others but yet become a direction within itself... meaning you define yourself.  And not only can move about freely, see things and people that are living at other frencies, travel like an electron... through space and time at will, but you can still focus on our current frequency and see what you are seeing now if you wish.

The problem is, it's extremely difficult to see outside of your current frequencies even after death because you are here on earth and in that body so long that you have become accustom to knowing only this one.  It's why so many spirits have trouble moving on...  and some are so in tune with only these frequencies that they still hold on to their old bodies in the form of (although partial and week) physical frequencies around them.  This is why spirits come and go in places and can be slightly seen by people.  They see oyu just fine... but are often mad (feel insane) as to why you are not interacting with them normally or concidering them dead when they feel just fine.

The further you are from hanging on to this world, the easier it is to pass over and break free from this confined prison-like existence.  This life is often referred to as "hanging on to the darkness" whereas the other side, the true reality, is referred as the light.

John 12:35-36
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

If you walk in truth, you will be the child of that truth... you will move on in that same understanding.  You will find your way.  But without that truth, you are accustom to that darkness and will cling to it even after moving on.

So if it all works like this then what about judgement day?

John 12:47-48
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The word the he spoke is your judgement in the last day.  And this is "truth".  It will be what binds you or frees you....  allows you to move on with the unity of the Holy Spirit and God... or bind you to this earth....  this place that will be destroyed to create a new heaven and hell.  And if you are bound to this earth as it is destroyed and cast into the lake of fire with death and hell... where does that leave you?

Demons and the fallen angels are bound to this earth.  They prey upon souls of people who have died and keep them decieved and from leaving.  We often hear tv shows talk about how some evil demon or spirit is keeping some ghosts from passing on to the other side.  But none can hold you if you know the truth.  Those evil entities are removed in the "rapture" to free the others.... or to allow the "harvest" if you will.  So it's important to note... that the rapture that is often spoke of in the bible thorugh parables ...mostly refers to those who have passed away.  The removal of the weeds has not occurred.  There is still evil among us.  Alive AND dead.  

Please let me know if you need clarification of anything.

With over 30 years of studying Metaphysics and also being in Military Intelligence throughout the Desert Storm era, there is not much I have come across that I can not answer. Nevertheless, that doesn't really matter to some extent because knowledge in this category is nothing without proof. I can tell you the truth but only you can believe it or leave it.

Personal and Organizational Studies Military Intelligence (retired)

irrelevant as it is merely a boasting tool.

Personal and Organizational Studies Ordained & Doctrine Of Divinity

Privacy is the Best Policy