UK Car Repair/MG midget frt disc brakes

Christian OP wrote at 2016-06-30 09:43:14
After a great deal of experience I've gone through with brakes I am led to suspect that the chamfered edges are simply to allow more dirt to enter the created crevice brake/pad and therefore more abrasion, leading to purchase of more pads and discs, not mentioning the reduced amount of material obvious with the chamfered pads in the first place.  

UK Car Repair

Christian Boyce

Extensive knowledge of cars designed between 1900 and 2000. I have an interest in keeping these early cars on the road - I love the classics and want to keep them around. I'M BACK!. A LOT of reasonably classic cars are going TO SCRAP with no good reason. I want to stop that. If it's cool and you're having trouble with it, just ask. Also I'm looking for a job. I can do bodywork too. Not welding yet. Everything else and more though.

Too much to list............ Honest, I tried.

Elec-Installation (bolton college) Digital and analogue Electronics (Bol Col.) Digital Microprocessor Electronics (Bol Col.) - Pc Inst, Diagnosis/Repair NVQ3 Bury College.

Man of the match!, 1st place Blackburn indoor karting, 15th overall RallyQuest 2009 (Rally driving).