UK Car Repair/Citreon berlingo van

For some unknown reason the digital mileage display is staying on when I've turned of ignition and is draining battery when left do you know what could be causing this thanks Andy

jammed relay.

when the dash is 'on when it shouldn't be':

Give each relay under the bonnet a sharp tap with a screwdriver. replace the jammed relay if found.
alternatively you can pull each relay out till the lights go off. - replace the relay that turns the dash off when removed.

The relay may be under the dash.. dig around.  

UK Car Repair

Christian Boyce

Extensive knowledge of cars designed between 1900 and 2000. I have an interest in keeping these early cars on the road - I love the classics and want to keep them around. I'M BACK!. A LOT of reasonably classic cars are going TO SCRAP with no good reason. I want to stop that. If it's cool and you're having trouble with it, just ask. Also I'm looking for a job. I can do bodywork too. Not welding yet. Everything else and more though.

Too much to list............ Honest, I tried.

Elec-Installation (bolton college) Digital and analogue Electronics (Bol Col.) Digital Microprocessor Electronics (Bol Col.) - Pc Inst, Diagnosis/Repair NVQ3 Bury College.

Man of the match!, 1st place Blackburn indoor karting, 15th overall RallyQuest 2009 (Rally driving).