UK Car Repair/how to replace a heater core in an audi

audi a6 quattro wagon 2.8 litre v6 gas 1997
i need to replace the heater core in my car. i need instructions and a diagram to be able to put everything back together again.i have searched everywhere for a repair manual including the audi dealership, and the chilton and haynes companies and the have nothing for the quattro. i'm a single mother and i need my car back on the road asap. any help would be greatly appreciated.

You know of torrents?

There may be a manual for the a6 on a torrent, don't worry about the precise model mumber just audi a6 from 97~  heater core is the same, and the placement is the same.

download the manual here. virus check it!! (get a teenager to help if possible ;)

UK Car Repair

Christian Boyce

Extensive knowledge of cars designed between 1900 and 2000. I have an interest in keeping these early cars on the road - I love the classics and want to keep them around. I'M BACK!. A LOT of reasonably classic cars are going TO SCRAP with no good reason. I want to stop that. If it's cool and you're having trouble with it, just ask. Also I'm looking for a job. I can do bodywork too. Not welding yet. Everything else and more though.

Too much to list............ Honest, I tried.

Elec-Installation (bolton college) Digital and analogue Electronics (Bol Col.) Digital Microprocessor Electronics (Bol Col.) - Pc Inst, Diagnosis/Repair NVQ3 Bury College.

Man of the match!, 1st place Blackburn indoor karting, 15th overall RallyQuest 2009 (Rally driving).