UK Car Repair/Indicator stalk

Question
I have a Citroen xara Picasso 2003 1.6 petrol, when i indicate right the indicator goes off and so do my dash board and my headlamps come on i have to turn off then back on but it did go completely the other day the entire dash went off no speedo mileage petrol gague or hazards got green flag and some how he got it working again only to start doing it again but he did say it the stalk. Rang Citroen dealer but after 15mins it's 󹳠an hour so would like cheaper option if it is the stalk...is it?
Thanks

Answer
fit this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-INDICATOR-LIGHT-WIPER-STALK-SWITCH-2002-/13092

owners club/haynes manual if you need instructions, I've never worked on the picasso, its a few screws, plastic clips and the wire connector, you cant go wrong, it only fits one way.

UK Car Repair

Christian Boyce