UK Car Repair/Indicator stalk

I have a Citroen xara Picasso 2003 1.6 petrol, when i indicate right the indicator goes off and so do my dash board and my headlamps come on i have to turn off then back on but it did go completely the other day the entire dash went off no speedo mileage petrol gague or hazards got green flag and some how he got it working again only to start doing it again but he did say it the stalk. Rang Citroen dealer but after 15mins it's 󹳠an hour so would like cheaper option if it is the it?

fit this

owners club/haynes manual if you need instructions, I've never worked on the picasso, its a few screws, plastic clips and the wire connector, you cant go wrong, it only fits one way.

UK Car Repair

Christian Boyce

Extensive knowledge of cars designed between 1900 and 2000. I have an interest in keeping these early cars on the road - I love the classics and want to keep them around. I'M BACK!. A LOT of reasonably classic cars are going TO SCRAP with no good reason. I want to stop that. If it's cool and you're having trouble with it, just ask. Also I'm looking for a job. I can do bodywork too. Not welding yet. Everything else and more though.

Too much to list............ Honest, I tried.

Elec-Installation (bolton college) Digital and analogue Electronics (Bol Col.) Digital Microprocessor Electronics (Bol Col.) - Pc Inst, Diagnosis/Repair NVQ3 Bury College.

Man of the match!, 1st place Blackburn indoor karting, 15th overall RallyQuest 2009 (Rally driving).