UK Computing/Watching tv programs on smartphone device.

Question
Dear Mark

Is it possible to watch tv programs on smartphone device by interfacing with Wireless external tv tuner device?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hello again Prashant

If you want to watch Free-to-Air Tv from your smartphone , you can of course purchase this :
http://www.geniatech.com/tv-tuner-for-android-tablet.asp

or I am sure ( dependant where you are located) there is an app in the google store which enables live TV to stream , as in the UK app Catchup TV.

In regard to inter-connectivity between smartphone and a 'streaming' wi-fi box see this :

http://www.techlicious.com/guide/5-easy-ways-to-get-netflix-video-streaming-serv

Hope that helps

Mark

Please rate answers as it helps similar questioners

UK Computing

Mark Thomas