UK Real Estate/moving out before signing the contract

amelia22 wrote at 2012-08-29 11:36:04
You can be move out,but you have to pay whole rent decided when you entered in the house

The Landlord is not responsible for external noise, smells etc.According to law you and the landlady are bound by some rules and acts which requires that you should not leave this house before six months.So try to solve the problems,as this will be beneficial for both, you and Landlords.Plaza estate agent can help you to find the most suitable properties in London regions. http://www.plazaestates.co.uk/

amelia22 wrote at 2012-12-08 07:23:11
Hi Sandra,

It actually a big problem to deal with. As far as the property law is concerned, you are bounded by the agreement that you signed before buying it. Therefore you both have to serve out the fixed term tenancy which is a minimum of 6 months initially. After this time period you can make changes as per your requirements.

I think, immediately changing homes is not a good strategy. However, if you have to find out actual terms and conditions, you can take help of real estate firms. For more details about rental laws (in the UK), you can read articles on http://www.plazaestates.co.uk/properties-to-rent/buying-to-let, which should help put you in the right direction.

UK Real Estate

Lisa Orme