UK Relationships/Mix mariage is about to collapse,

Am an Algerian engaged with a Pakistanni who's living in the uk, we did our engagement with my family, and he was in love with me , he was begging me to marry him, now.. after our engagement, he completely changed and treating me worse day after day, and am sure the reason of this is the following two things :

1/ we faced a huge problem with our documents of marriage, and our authaurity required for mix mariage to attet and stamp his birth certeficate in Algerian Ebassy of Pakistan, cause he born there, the worse thing is he lives in the uk and dosen't know anybody in Pakistan to attest it for him.

2/ i like laughing and joking, and that irritates him, and he said that am silly and immature and not made for marriage, but simply i just want to have fun with the one i love...

i need help from you expert, cause we're in break up and don't know what to do, he's not calling me neither txting me nor to come family always asks about him, but i lie and say am talking to him, cause they will kill me if they know that he changed you know why?.....cause they were not agree on this marriage first place,
everybody in my relatives and of my neighboors know about this relation, and it will be so shame if we break up for my family and i'll kill my self if i don't marry him...

Heeeeeelp plz!

Hi Kiki
This is difficult as cuturally its very difficult for me understand what you're going through. I can of course make suggestions but if he absolutely refuses to talk to you then that makes things very difficult.
What I'd suggest you do, as soon as possible is call - IKWRO on

0207 920 6460
Mon - Fri 9-5.30 pm

Its a free service (you just pay for the call) and they can speak to you in Arabic. IKWRO is an organisation ONLY for women, partiicularly women of Arabic and Middle Eastern origin. It is completely confidential, you do not even have to give your name if you choose not to. The ladies are trained counsellors who will talk to you about relationship problems, marriage problems, and give you real and appropriate advice.

If you want to read a little about them before calling their website is;

You can absolutely trust them and they will give you the sort of advice that I never could.

Good luck and take care

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson

Any questions on families or relationships are welcome. As are any issues or problems that you have with communicating or simply being understood by those around you. I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. I cant promise to have an answer to everything but will help as and where I can, without making judgements.

Both a former telephone counselor with a well known international support organisation and a former police officer within a major UK city. I've helped with numerous issues and worked with individuals and family towards conflict resolution.

Bachelor of Arts (Honours). I've received training in family and teenage counselling.