UK Relationships/Message from ex

Question
I just got this from my ex, twice she sent me this type of message, " I'm just finished now.... the reason i said i would get the bus is because i don't want you wasting diesel etc.. Wouldn't expect you to bring me home xx" Was that meant to hurt me or make me paranoid or any advice? She's not sending them by mistake..??

Answer
Hi James

Honestly, I have no idea. I dont know how long you've been split up, whether either of you want to get back together etc etc. So to try to guess the reason for a one line text message over the internet is absolutely impossible.

My advice, ignore it and treat it as an error. If she communicates again in a more understandable fashion that call her and talk to her.

Regards
Steve

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson