UK Relationships/Message from ex

I just got this from my ex, twice she sent me this type of message, " I'm just finished now.... the reason i said i would get the bus is because i don't want you wasting diesel etc.. Wouldn't expect you to bring me home xx" Was that meant to hurt me or make me paranoid or any advice? She's not sending them by mistake..??

Hi James

Honestly, I have no idea. I dont know how long you've been split up, whether either of you want to get back together etc etc. So to try to guess the reason for a one line text message over the internet is absolutely impossible.

My advice, ignore it and treat it as an error. If she communicates again in a more understandable fashion that call her and talk to her.

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson

Any questions on families or relationships are welcome. As are any issues or problems that you have with communicating or simply being understood by those around you. I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. I cant promise to have an answer to everything but will help as and where I can, without making judgements.

Both a former telephone counselor with a well known international support organisation and a former police officer within a major UK city. I've helped with numerous issues and worked with individuals and family towards conflict resolution.

Bachelor of Arts (Honours). I've received training in family and teenage counselling.