UK Relationships/Will this work out or i might get hurt?

Hi, so in September of last year ive met Stephen over the internet and in a few days talking felt like we knew each other for years. I am Brazilian he is British... i live in Russia and he lives in England. I am 22 years old (14/01/1992) and he is from 07/09/1993. After a few months we started making plans to see each other and he even said it was amazing what we have that he never had that to any other girl. That i was his best friend and he was falling in love. I agreed with that because i felt the same but 2 months after that he started to act weird and said he needed some time because things get all too quickly and he was with his head all over the place. Well, i have him his times and 2 weeks ago he started talking again saying he misses me and i am his bestfriend and he loves me no matter what and that he was trying to get close to me but felt like he was failing in that. He even ask me to try and make things go back to what they were. I have to be honest and  say i love him very much even thought we never saw each other in person. I wanna know if he is the one... he really look like the guy i would spend my whole life with. I wanna know if he is being true when he says he loves me.
Thank you

you don't really know this guy,he sounds like he is a player swinging you along and playing with your emotions,not really safe or healthy to involve urself with someone over the internet especially someone you cannot really know or see.he coould be married or already seeing someone and he could be online with other women doing the same things,playing with ur head/heart.i would personally move on,no contact flags[2 months after that he started to act weird and said he needed some time because things get all too quickly and he was with his head all over the can any of this be love,its called infatuation.A drastic negative change in his demeanor more frequently is a good indication he's keeping you on board for the wrong reasons[in and out of ur life.
Flirting signs are there at the earliest stage of attraction but when is he truly into you?2 mnths later he's gone and now back again,i am just gonna keep it real with you, u in one place,he in another,this is not healthy not is it love .

You're a woman, so trust your instincts.
If your gut feel tells you that something is amiss in your relationship, then that's nature signaling all the necessary red flags in your head - heed them! A woman is rarely wrong when her instincts tell her that something is up so better investigate while it's yet early.

Everything to him is in the present tense.
Try talking to him in the future tense with you right smack in the middle of it and he'll surely veer away from the conversation! Steering clear of discussions regarding your future as a couple is a surefire sign that he's just a player.

His affection seems urself dignity and self respect and never be clingy or nedy with someone who is stringing u is short.The people who do this are insecure and are manipulators. It makes them feel powerful to see you uncomfortable. That's all I can say. They have to use you to make themselves feel better than you by manipulating you and making you feel bad.Did it ever occure to you that you LET them? Stop playing the victim!To manipulate you; it does make them feel more powerful. And the only way it can make them feel power is if you give in and let them. If some person is toying with your emotions be strong and don't let them get to you. In the end though; the ones toying with your emotions will feel the guilt and pay the price in the end for their insecure behavior. Its really childish to toy with people's emotions
they thinks it makes them feel powerful. Which shows how weak they essential are
some people like seeing other people react, they use whoever than can find to serve as guiney pigs in their emotion experiment. sort of like promting people to act or react in the way yhey want them to.By boosting their emotions and lowerign yours, they feel better. But its a way of them dealign with their inferiority,The only reason why people play with your emotions is because you let them...this is no relationship its an unhealthy emotional affair,move on,free yourself.i pray this helps.... i live in Russia and he lives in England waste of time.Never Make Someone a Priority whom u cannot connect physically with.Ever heard that line, you should never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option? what do you do when the feeling isn’t mutual?Well, that’s where everything starts to go wrong in a relationship.

Misunderstandings in expectations from each other are almost always the biggest reason for bad relationships and friendships.Love is a funny thing.

When you love someone, you can’t help but open the floodgates of your heart and welcome them in.

It feels good, doesn’t it, when you can truly love someone wholeheartedly?

When you’re in a close friendship or a budding romance, it feels good to care about someone.

And it feels a lot better when you know the other person cares about you too.

But when the care and concern is one sided, the relationship could start to turn bitter and take a worse turn.For the first time in ur life, u actually realized how heartbreaking and miserable it feels to be insignificant in the eyes of someone you love so much.When you love someone as a partner or a friend, you’re taking a risk. Your love may be reciprocated mutually, or maybe it won’t. So if you want to have a happy life, take time to fall in love with someone. It’s the safest way to ensure that you’re giving your heart to the right person.
Sometimes, people are just selfish. And there’s nothing you can do about it. But from my own experience, all I can advise you is to avoid people who don’t make an effort to be nice to you. Love and affection should never be one sided. The neglect you feel is worse than the pain you’d feel after a break up.In many cases, you may not even realize you’re in an uneven relationship. You may be clouded by emotions, or worse, you may convince yourself that you need to give more to the relationship because your partner is more deserving of love and affection.

Relationships works best only when love and affection is exchanged in equal measures.

If you ever feel like you’re the one who’s doing all the giving while a friend or a lover is only taking you for granted or using you, back away from the relationship. Walking away will hurt, but it’s still better than having to endure the neglect and the pain of experiencing a one sided relationship every day of your life. They constantly let you down even when you have the smallest of expectations from them. [Read: When should you end a bad friendship?]

You’re just a backup plan in their life when they have nothing better to do.

They don’t care about your feelings. Even when you emotionally pour your heart out, instead of understanding you or hearing you out, they just argue back or try to justify themselves.They are completely selfish and care only about themselves. They always put their own needs before yours, and they try to manipulate you all the time.If you experience any of these signs in a relationship, you’re probably better off snapping all ties with them. But just remember that it’s not your fault that this person is selfish. Sometimes, some people just care too much about themselves to think from another person’s perspective.

Never forget that meaningful line, you should never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. It seems catchy, but understanding that line could mean the difference between happiness and pain for the rest of your life.  

UK Relationships

any questions,concerns,issues,advice from relationships,family,friends, common sense approach to couples counseling, men and women are intrinsically different and the key to solving relationship issues lies in understanding and honoring those differences and I am here to counsel and grant reconciliation,understanding and hope, spiritual wisdom and healing.Anything dealing with relationships i am here to help.Types of problems such as divorce, separation, death; post-traumatic stress after experiences like rape, theft, auto accident; life changing experiences such as illness, loss of job, moving; important decisions such as ending a relationship or abortion; and sexual difficulties,cheating,depression,how to express yourself. questions on love, romance, dating, and infidelity;Breaking up can be difficult. Have you wondered how to get out of a relationship or how to stop dating someone?get the rules for breaking up and find out what you can do (and not do) to make things easier for both parties.Have you become friends with someone you were in love with in the hopes they would one day see you as more than a friend? Or do you want to be more than just friends with somone you know now? If you've ever been trapped in 'the freind zone' -- or are in it now ,let's talk about it/ When should you have sex in a new relationship? What does a man think when you have sex with him right away? Can sex on a first date ever work out? When someone who makes our heart beat faster comes within a one mile radius of us, most of us feel anything but cool…. So what do you do? Get invaluable tips from relationship advice on what to do when you feel shy and unable to approach the one you want.

I have been teaching men and women how to find the satisfaction they seek in relationships for more than 25 years,presents a new framework for looking at people problems which expands the range of possibilities for change. my active approach provides help in solving seemingly insoluble relationship problems in a timely way.I view psychotherapy as a respectful partnership. My style is "active" rather than "silent", as I believe people can evaluate and choose the ideas that are useful for themselves. Knowledge and experience with a wide range of approaches enables me to be flexible in tailoring my approach to fit the needs of each particular person. The therapy relationship provides a safe laboratory for experimenting with new ways of relating.My special interest and expertise is in working with people on achieving more satisfying relationships. Through identifying patterns of handling conflict and developing strategies for change, any relationship can improve: at work, with a spouse, with family members, as well as difficulties in establishing a close, intimate relationship. Individuals, couples and/or families can do this relationship work.I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. counsel for my church

Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Dissertation Topic: School Violence Prevention Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Spirituality and Care of the Soul in Psychotherapy

I hold advanced degrees in Counseling (PHD) and Education (MS). achieved a minor in music while also completing a dual major in Psychology and Education (BA). It means i have been trained to the highest possible level by the most experienced professionals in education and mental health care. It means i can help you — safely and professionally — unlock your full potential.I've dedicated my life study to finding the best ways to help other people. I have a sincere desire to open up your world, remove blocks, and unlock hidden potential.Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Dual Major in Psychology and Education with Minor in Music (Piano Addictions, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders, MDD, Bipolar Disorders, ADHD, and Co-morbid Disorders, and PTSD.

•Resolving Family Conflict: Innovations, Initiatives and Advanced Skills •Self-Injurious Behavior: Assessment, Treatment and the Recovery Process •Art Therapy and Anxiety: Healing Through Imagery •Turning Bullies Into Buddies: A Quick, Powerful and Fun Way to Teach Kids How to Stop Being Victims •The Truth About Children and Divorce, Anxiety Disorders: Research, Diagnosis and Treatment •Crisis Debriefing for Youths and Adults: Effective Techniques to Help Survivors of Crises •Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: The Basics of Helping People Get Better •Autism: “Building Bridges from Isolation to Interaction”, Multiple Perspectives on Children’s Learning, Behavior, and Development •Ethics and Laws for the Helping Professional, Preventing Medical Errors for Mental Health Professionals, Domestic Violence Update

Attended the following for licensure requirements: •California Psychology Law and Ethics Update and Review •Child Abuse •Human Sexuality •Chemical Dependency