UK Relationships/advice about my boy best friend

Question
hey guys,
Im robin&16. Right i like my boy best friend. We used to be really close, over the last 6 months we havent seen each other nowhere near as much as we used to ( i used to see him everyday before school) but when i do see him were still really close. We have alot of flirty banter between us, we say "love you" to each other &about a year ago we had a convo something like the following

him - have you ever had feelings for me
me - idk really iv never really thought about it in that way tbh wbu (yes i know this is a lie but he had a girlfriend at the time& i really wasnt expecting him to say what he did next)
him -yeah

but idk whether that ment he did in the past or still does? weve never spoke about it since

my problem is i really want to spend a day with him, even if nothing happends, im just really low atm (struggling with self harm and depression but thats another story) an kinda just want some company. we are both on study leave atm however he is a year older and goes back to school on friday. I cant really ask to see him on weekends because hes always working or out with his other mates. I asked him last week if he wanted to do something but he said he had exams. I ended up bumping into him yesterday because we live so close and we spoke for abit,

but do i text him and ask him if we wants to do something one day this week? or does it seem to clingy? like obvious i like him:S

thanks so much to anyone that answers ly xxx

Answer
get involve with someone who can be committed in a relationship not just a fling,sounds so unhealthy waiting around to be with someone.casual is like a fling;You have a non-committed relationship which means he is free to talk and whatever he wants with any other girl he pleases, as do you. I know it's hard to not be emotional with a non-committed person ;you have no claim on him and he can go out and get a real girlfriend if he wants, I think that if you are emotionally involved and he is not then you should walk away b/c your feelings will only get stronger trust me;I'm sorry to say but this doesn't sound like love if you love someone you actually want to be with them, you may love each other as friends and care for one another in that way, but if you two loved each other romantically he would want to be with you. And it sounds like your need/want a bit more than he is willing to give. I think that he might be the one that's not ready for anything serious which is convenient for him but might not be so convenient for you.if uh ave to text and ask him to be with u then u will seem clingy/needy; I think that this guy is just being a guy with a booty call friend and he isn't really being disrespectful since your not his gf and he has no commitment to you. If you want to be treated like the lady that you are I think that you should find a man that actaully will treat you the way that you deserve.A friend with benefit relationship is not and should not be treated as a relationship. . I think you want more and he does not so you just go along with it.
. It's like having a gym buddy in a weird sort of way.Bottom line is: you have to know what you're getting into before you get into it'' real love should mean that you want to be with them all the time and you wouldnt mind being committed because it shows that you are theirs and they are yours and no onne else can have them. maybe you are just in lust with each other it happens but you need to find out your own feelings first.Committed. u should want someone to spend ur life with, not someone for a night.committed relationship I prefer. it is just better. it is nice having someone you can count on and it only gets better when you build a relationship. no to no strings attached relationships.i believe he's doing more than working weekends,sounds like he is just not available and don't won't to hurt ur feelings by stringing u along and furthermore he is sending u signals that u is in denial of;Don’t have “the talk”: If it’s a fling, then you can’t assume that your partner is going to fall in love with you and you’ll end up having a relationship. The biggest mistake is assuming. Once you have “the talk” with them about where your fling is headed, things start getting serious. Even worse, if it’s not mutual, then things can get uncomfortable. A fling is a fling; don’t ruin it with a serious talk.you don’t want to get too comfortable in something temporary . They’re supposed to be convenient, so don’t act like you owe a fling anything.  

UK Relationships

matthew