UK Relationships/Clarity

Question
What does it mean when someone says that you have a spiritual connection with someone who you're in a relationship with?

Answer
God bless ur bond
God bless ur bond  
A spiritual connection is when you’re souls are attracted to each other and are in sync. Two people who have a spiritual connection are not just properly aligned, like puzzle pieces that fit together side by side; they bond.
That’s why love is often called chemistry— when you combine certain elements, they combine together to create a new unified whole.Signs of Spiritual Connection
Spiritual connections are usually perceived on a much deeper level. Once sparked, you feel closer to the person in question, the way you feel about your family and other permanent people in your life. It can be almost like you’ve known them forever on some level (and maybe you have).

Once spiritually connected, you can get really comfortable with each other. You probably notice you have different sides to your personality— you have the side you show your close family/friends and the side you put on in public at large. When a spiritual connection is sparked, you are able to drop that public persona and let the other person get to know the real you.

When you spiritually connect with someone, it usually goes beyond sharing interests, hobbies, religion, political ideologies, education or things like that. When you connect spiritually, you realize you share deeper things— values, principles, a way of looking at the world or a particular point of view.What a Spiritual Connection Means in a Relationship
You can’t really know when or if you’ll ever spiritually connect to someone. You can never really tell if that “chemical reaction” is going to take place and you can’t know how long it will take. You can only try to get to know each other and give each other a chance.

The relationship doesn’t have to be perfect— and you can still lack compatibility, even if you don’t lack mutual passion. Just because you’re spiritually connected doesn’t automatically mean a happily ever after, and sometime a break up, though hard, is the best thing for both of you. This can sometimes be dangerous— it’s harder to walk away from a bad relationship when that connection is there, even if it’s necessary.

If and when you do spiritually connect with someone with whom you are also very compatible, the relationship is taken to a whole new level. It’s that spiritual connection that can really drive the passion. When you connect mind, body and soul, you have all the ingredients for success. Definition of Soulmates
spiritual connections. It is so fascinating, how this type of spiritual connection
and this bond can be divided in different spiritual paths, all have a purpose in life.There are soulmates, twin flames, whatever you want to call them, and everything happens for a reason, know that some of the people that come into our life are merely there just to help teach us a lesson and make a real impact on our life.

A soulmate connection would be the almost perfect connection, both Twinflame and Soulmate both have intense energies, Twinflame is the dynamite energy where Soulmate is the Dynamo that is quite powerful but long lasting, there are several types of Soulmates, friendships, family, children even pets and we do have more than one.

Twinflame is the explosion of energy where Soulmate is the generator energy, that is the difference, and you seem to never disconnect your self from your twinflame in this or any other lifetime, sometimes it can follow you into other lifetimes and this is where connecting with your your twin fame can be chaos and a struggle. especially the person may be married, and
Twin flame is the other half of you soul.

If you have ever experienced the term we use in France "Deja Vu", (or Sentiment de Deja Vu) you know that you've felt like you've been in a certain place, knew someone or had a conversation before that very moment. That is very true. Most likely you knew that person, had that conversation, Spiritually your linked to everyone you meet, and there is a purpose for them in your life, and is a part of Karma, that is past over present and how actions in a past life, predetermined the conditions in your present life and character. Each life we live shapes our character and our future.

You're spiritual energy knows what is best, and all are not perfect but in fact equal when it comes to a relationship, Soulmates have their up and downs like non soulmate relationships, but with the soulmate there is a certain bond that can't be broken, you can live with someone who isn't your twin flame, this may be your choice in this lifetime and to much for a person to have and is too intense for a relationship that will always break and re connect, sometimes years later, with a karma connection, you can feel the spiritual energy and want to use it to help the other person with unconditional love and as long as that person is living a happy life and are a part of it what ever way possible that would be the true gift of all.

With spirituality, it's very unpredictable and things always happen for a reason, people are sent everyday as messengers just as you are sent to people for a reason, you can't bring some one close if there is a plan for you above, you have to know how to deal and handle the energy not to over dominate you, that you are in control of your own life not others, always remember things happen for a reason and activity spiritually calms and reverses the energy.

When soulmates don't feel the energy you give, this will bring the relationship into a spiritual reverse, all soulmate connections are 50/50, but it can reverse that it's not you any more it can be them working the energy around about the relationship.  

UK Relationships

matthew