UK Relationships/Finding a partner...

Hello, can you "look for love" or does it just happen?. You hear people saying you meet people by having hobbies, going out etc yet it still doesn't happen for me, then you might hear people say you don't find love, it finds you eg I met my partner by chance in the supermarket for example???. Can it be a case of the harder you try, the less success you might have?.

Feel free to ask me any questions,

Thank you.

Wait on the Lord
Wait on the Lord  
Don't look for love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, you don't force yourself to fall, you just do.I personally believe in Jeremiah 29;11[old testament bible]Because it will happen when you are least expecting it to. Do not worry, you are still young and will meet your romeo..just wait! Patience is a virtue!!
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime... When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.....

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy...Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season....

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons--those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (any way); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.

Some of you are more than friends--you are family. And some of you are more than family--you are friends.
I believe that it comes to you, if you go looking for love odds are you will find someone that you care for alot, but not truly love but will have an expectation of loving them. In the end it will create hardship and confusion because the feeling isnt really true. When the time is right the right person will walk into your life and show you what true love is really all about. It's always when you arent expecting it because you arent actually looking for it to happen, it just does. It is much more rewarding to just realize one day "holy crap, I'm in love". Take your time, it'll come, dont rush it and just let it happen. Good luck! People are more attractive when they don't come off as desperate. If you are happy with yourself and enjoying life, not looking for someone to fulfill you, you will naturally attract someone. Thus, love blooms. So I would say that some of the responsibility to allow love to happen is in your hands, but love finds you. Love isn't something you can search for. Its something you can open yourself up to...but you just have to wait it out. Don't mistake lust for love. Its just a wolf in sheeps clothing.... love is confusing the only predictible thing about it is that it will end great or it will end horribly. but the biggest thing is to make sur that you are not blinded by it When you are meant to find that special someone dont' worry he will find you. In the mean time, enjoy yourself. go out with your girlfriends or even by yourself. Life is too short to wait for mr right, he will find you ;it is a matter of fate I would think, um I do think love finds you because when you look for it, most of the time you would take anyone you feel a slight attraction to, and think this is the one. I like to think it comes to you when you need it the most and sometimes when you least expect it but I think it is harder to search for it however it takes awhile for it to find you as well. It is a matter of opinion. read Proverbs 18;22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing,  a proper helpmeet, a virtuous woman, as in Proverbs 31:10; whoso seeks after such an one, and finds one, especially one that has the grace of God, which he should seek after among his friends, and by their assistance, and by prayer to God:
I pray this helps,feel free to follow up,if I have helped feel free to rate me,thanks and God bless u,peace be unto and upon u forevermore

UK Relationships

any questions,concerns,issues,advice from relationships,family,friends, common sense approach to couples counseling, men and women are intrinsically different and the key to solving relationship issues lies in understanding and honoring those differences and I am here to counsel and grant reconciliation,understanding and hope, spiritual wisdom and healing.Anything dealing with relationships i am here to help.Types of problems such as divorce, separation, death; post-traumatic stress after experiences like rape, theft, auto accident; life changing experiences such as illness, loss of job, moving; important decisions such as ending a relationship or abortion; and sexual difficulties,cheating,depression,how to express yourself. questions on love, romance, dating, and infidelity;Breaking up can be difficult. Have you wondered how to get out of a relationship or how to stop dating someone?get the rules for breaking up and find out what you can do (and not do) to make things easier for both parties.Have you become friends with someone you were in love with in the hopes they would one day see you as more than a friend? Or do you want to be more than just friends with somone you know now? If you've ever been trapped in 'the freind zone' -- or are in it now ,let's talk about it/ When should you have sex in a new relationship? What does a man think when you have sex with him right away? Can sex on a first date ever work out? When someone who makes our heart beat faster comes within a one mile radius of us, most of us feel anything but cool…. So what do you do? Get invaluable tips from relationship advice on what to do when you feel shy and unable to approach the one you want.

I have been teaching men and women how to find the satisfaction they seek in relationships for more than 25 years,presents a new framework for looking at people problems which expands the range of possibilities for change. my active approach provides help in solving seemingly insoluble relationship problems in a timely way.I view psychotherapy as a respectful partnership. My style is "active" rather than "silent", as I believe people can evaluate and choose the ideas that are useful for themselves. Knowledge and experience with a wide range of approaches enables me to be flexible in tailoring my approach to fit the needs of each particular person. The therapy relationship provides a safe laboratory for experimenting with new ways of relating.My special interest and expertise is in working with people on achieving more satisfying relationships. Through identifying patterns of handling conflict and developing strategies for change, any relationship can improve: at work, with a spouse, with family members, as well as difficulties in establishing a close, intimate relationship. Individuals, couples and/or families can do this relationship work.I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. counsel for my church

Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Dissertation Topic: School Violence Prevention Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Spirituality and Care of the Soul in Psychotherapy

I hold advanced degrees in Counseling (PHD) and Education (MS). achieved a minor in music while also completing a dual major in Psychology and Education (BA). It means i have been trained to the highest possible level by the most experienced professionals in education and mental health care. It means i can help you — safely and professionally — unlock your full potential.I've dedicated my life study to finding the best ways to help other people. I have a sincere desire to open up your world, remove blocks, and unlock hidden potential.Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Dual Major in Psychology and Education with Minor in Music (Piano Addictions, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders, MDD, Bipolar Disorders, ADHD, and Co-morbid Disorders, and PTSD.

•Resolving Family Conflict: Innovations, Initiatives and Advanced Skills •Self-Injurious Behavior: Assessment, Treatment and the Recovery Process •Art Therapy and Anxiety: Healing Through Imagery •Turning Bullies Into Buddies: A Quick, Powerful and Fun Way to Teach Kids How to Stop Being Victims •The Truth About Children and Divorce, Anxiety Disorders: Research, Diagnosis and Treatment •Crisis Debriefing for Youths and Adults: Effective Techniques to Help Survivors of Crises •Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: The Basics of Helping People Get Better •Autism: “Building Bridges from Isolation to Interaction”, Multiple Perspectives on Children’s Learning, Behavior, and Development •Ethics and Laws for the Helping Professional, Preventing Medical Errors for Mental Health Professionals, Domestic Violence Update

Attended the following for licensure requirements: •California Psychology Law and Ethics Update and Review •Child Abuse •Human Sexuality •Chemical Dependency