UK Relationships/Relationship with a married woman...

Question
...morally wrong I know, BUT ive been getting to know a married woman recently started off as friends now ive lost count how many times weve been out together. Most of the time it has been her idea & everything is mutual. I asked her if she had any regrets each time & she said no. I even gave her the option to bail but she didn't. She said she still loves her husband but isn't in_love with him anymore. Shes told me shes in love with me & she loves me a few times now. We both have feelings, we both connect & both agree theres a spark that shes never felt before. Now she said she wont leave her husband, I think she might only be with him to hold the family together ie kids & cost of financially splitting up is too great. Is that a good reason to stay with someone?.

Now should I move on or not?. Afterall she has blown even my best friends of 10 years away I get on better with her than even them now?. Can I really afford to lose someone like this?. Connection with someone is rare these days?. Even if we did call it quits how can I really move on mentally if shes in my head all the time, knowing we both love each other. How can I love someone else if im in this frame of mind?.

Thank you

Answer
I can only answer truthfully,Bible=God says is abomination,cheating=infidely.Are you the "other man?" If you're involved with a married owman, and you're waiting for your turn, it's time to re-evaluate your situation.

It's time to move forward.
If you're putting your life on hold for a married woman, she's not only stolen your heart — she's stolen your brain.No matter how you justify it, you are attacking her family unit.
you are a threat to their marriage. You aren't welcome, and you don't belong.You may feel that she's your soul mate but think again.
A real soul mate would not set you on the sidelines. sHe wouldn't allow it, let alone entice it.Think of her hubby
Is it fair to hhim? She's been married to him for however many years, cleaned up after him when he's sick, raised children with him, sacrificed with him, dealt with the "damn dailies," then you come in at the 11th hour and provide a contrast to that that's new, and exciting and fun. You are intruding upon her turf. You are a trespasser. It is no different than being a thief in the night. It is no different than breaking into their house and stealing their things.Even if your married woman decided to leave her ubby and family for you, that doesn't guarantee success.
Relationships born out of affairs survive less than 5 percent of the time. If she'll do it with you, hse'll do it to you. If she's living this deception with you today, how could you ever trust her if you did get into a legitimate relationship with her?
Break off this relationship today.
You'll hurt, you'll feel broken-hearted, but you'll be better off. Take some time to get really clear with yourself about who you are and what you want. The most important relationship you'll ever have in this world is the one you have with yourself. And eventually, you'll fall in love again — with someone who's willing to make you first in her life!

Getting involved with a married woman is selfish on both the married man and whoever he cheats with parts. The married woman is being selfish because instead of working on improving his marriage she is risking it all to be with someone else. Remember, honesty is the best policy. Also, the person she is getting involved with shares the fault. Nobody should ever cause the pain that affairs do. People need to stop thinking only of their selfish wants and remember that a married couple includes two, living beating hearts that are capable of feeling pain and embarrassment. It is very wrong to get involved with any married person unless you are the person that he or she is married to. It also depends on the relationship between the man and his wife[her husband, and your desires in the relationship. If you desire a long term relationship then you may wish to evaluate her current actions (being married and having an outside relationship) and consider if that is acceptable to you, either as a long term girlfriend or as a possible future wife. Since you believe that she willing to go outside this marriage, it is certainly possible that she would go outside her next marriage too.it's a really bad idea and something that no sensible woman should ever do. It will only lead to heartbreak and can devastate not just your own life, but that of her family as well. Getting involved with a married woman has huge potential to hurt everyone involved. So here are some sound reasons not to date a married man or and.

reasons not to get involved with a married man/woman, the primary one has to be this: it's just plain wrong. Both a married man and his girlfriend can come up with all sorts of reasons to justify what they're doing - it's real love, his wife doesn't treat him right, etc. Those are excuses - cheating is never right, and a decent person just wouldn't be part of it.God has heard you. Take these Scriptures and derive from them prayers for your need. They let us know what God has to say on the subject of adultery. You don't have to pray blindly anymore. You know you are praying God's will and you will be sure He hears you because you are agreeing with Him by agreeing with His Word. That makes for powerful prayers when praying with faith. He supplies that faith through His Word also. Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.•PRAY audibly, bring your care to our heavenly Father
My Father, my h
mistress has been unfaithful to her hubby and to you. sHe has gone astray, and my heart has declined to a strange woman's ways. She has seduced me and i have defiled myself with her.

Tell it as it is writtenYou see it as lewdness and an abomination.
This strange woman's house is the way to hell/
ASK GOD’S INTERVENTION FOR:
Deliver him from her deceptive, vain, flattering words. Father, loose the cords of his sins. Destroy the yoke with Your anointing. I pray You will not give him up to a reprobate mind. Save him from the spirit of whoredoms which has caused him to err. Enlighten my his understanding. Let his heart see. And may he put away this evil and not destroy his soul. Forbid it Lord that this sin bring about severe consequences. I know that You discipline Your children because You love us. Have compassion on us, Abba Father. May Your kindness and goodness lead me to repent. amen  

UK Relationships

matthew