UK Relationships/confused

I am a college student living with 4 other friends in a house. One of them (she) recently started inviting a guy over frequently to hang out (more than just friends but not bf-gf). It annoys me slightly to see them together (annoy might not be the right word here but its the best description I can think of). She sees me as being a "brother" and I see her as a friend so it frustrates me that I can't figure out what and why I'm feeling this was. I like the guy as a friend so it's not him being him that is bothersome. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

annoys me slightly to see them together [bad case of jealousy.u need to find u someone to spend time with like she has;too much jealousy can be destructive, especially when it is irrational. If your jealousy is so strong that you are uncomfortable with your roomate having male friends, then you need to deal with your problem before it ruins your relationship.Get to the root of your jealousy. Analyze what is causing you to feel jealousy. Remind yourself that it is okay for your friend to have friends of the opposite gender and figure out why exactly it is bothering you so much. Identify the trigger, . In some cases, the cause could just be insecurity on your part. The better you understand your jealousy, the better you will be able to deal with it.
Improve yourself. If you are jealous of other people, it is often a major indication that you are unhappy with yourself. Take your jealousy as an opportunity to work on improving who you are so that you feel more secure in the future. Join a gym and work on toning your body and getting healthier. Get a new haircut and buy some new clothing. Start an exciting new hobby, whether it is swimming or hiking. The better you feel in your own skin, the less likely you will be bothered about other people.she's just ur friend,roommate,don't be selfish cause she is entitled to other friends.selfishness/jealousy affects friendships.. Most people continually struggle with the balance between protecting your own interests, and giving generously of your spirit. Sometimes it's an easy choice.As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision."
You can still support a friend even when you don't agree with them. Just because you view life a certain way, it doesn't mean you should expect your friends to feel the same way. Having a variety of friends will help you connect with people who are different from you, which helps you grow as a person.  

UK Relationships

any questions,concerns,issues,advice from relationships,family,friends, common sense approach to couples counseling, men and women are intrinsically different and the key to solving relationship issues lies in understanding and honoring those differences and I am here to counsel and grant reconciliation,understanding and hope, spiritual wisdom and healing.Anything dealing with relationships i am here to help.Types of problems such as divorce, separation, death; post-traumatic stress after experiences like rape, theft, auto accident; life changing experiences such as illness, loss of job, moving; important decisions such as ending a relationship or abortion; and sexual difficulties,cheating,depression,how to express yourself. questions on love, romance, dating, and infidelity;Breaking up can be difficult. Have you wondered how to get out of a relationship or how to stop dating someone?get the rules for breaking up and find out what you can do (and not do) to make things easier for both parties.Have you become friends with someone you were in love with in the hopes they would one day see you as more than a friend? Or do you want to be more than just friends with somone you know now? If you've ever been trapped in 'the freind zone' -- or are in it now ,let's talk about it/ When should you have sex in a new relationship? What does a man think when you have sex with him right away? Can sex on a first date ever work out? When someone who makes our heart beat faster comes within a one mile radius of us, most of us feel anything but cool…. So what do you do? Get invaluable tips from relationship advice on what to do when you feel shy and unable to approach the one you want.

I have been teaching men and women how to find the satisfaction they seek in relationships for more than 25 years,presents a new framework for looking at people problems which expands the range of possibilities for change. my active approach provides help in solving seemingly insoluble relationship problems in a timely way.I view psychotherapy as a respectful partnership. My style is "active" rather than "silent", as I believe people can evaluate and choose the ideas that are useful for themselves. Knowledge and experience with a wide range of approaches enables me to be flexible in tailoring my approach to fit the needs of each particular person. The therapy relationship provides a safe laboratory for experimenting with new ways of relating.My special interest and expertise is in working with people on achieving more satisfying relationships. Through identifying patterns of handling conflict and developing strategies for change, any relationship can improve: at work, with a spouse, with family members, as well as difficulties in establishing a close, intimate relationship. Individuals, couples and/or families can do this relationship work.I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. counsel for my church

Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Dissertation Topic: School Violence Prevention Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Spirituality and Care of the Soul in Psychotherapy

I hold advanced degrees in Counseling (PHD) and Education (MS). achieved a minor in music while also completing a dual major in Psychology and Education (BA). It means i have been trained to the highest possible level by the most experienced professionals in education and mental health care. It means i can help you — safely and professionally — unlock your full potential.I've dedicated my life study to finding the best ways to help other people. I have a sincere desire to open up your world, remove blocks, and unlock hidden potential.Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Dual Major in Psychology and Education with Minor in Music (Piano Addictions, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders, MDD, Bipolar Disorders, ADHD, and Co-morbid Disorders, and PTSD.

•Resolving Family Conflict: Innovations, Initiatives and Advanced Skills •Self-Injurious Behavior: Assessment, Treatment and the Recovery Process •Art Therapy and Anxiety: Healing Through Imagery •Turning Bullies Into Buddies: A Quick, Powerful and Fun Way to Teach Kids How to Stop Being Victims •The Truth About Children and Divorce, Anxiety Disorders: Research, Diagnosis and Treatment •Crisis Debriefing for Youths and Adults: Effective Techniques to Help Survivors of Crises •Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: The Basics of Helping People Get Better •Autism: “Building Bridges from Isolation to Interaction”, Multiple Perspectives on Children’s Learning, Behavior, and Development •Ethics and Laws for the Helping Professional, Preventing Medical Errors for Mental Health Professionals, Domestic Violence Update

Attended the following for licensure requirements: •California Psychology Law and Ethics Update and Review •Child Abuse •Human Sexuality •Chemical Dependency