UK Relationships/relationship status

Question
Hi
I have been recently declining offers to be in relationships because i am not emotionally available to handle anything by being in one for some time. I started dating someone for few months now and we are great for each other but i doubt it could work out because i need to put all my effort to make this relationship work which i know i cant do. My friend/partner feels he can make me happy and that we are good for each other but also he's always having women trouble of not staying monogamous with anyone. I have accepted his flaws but i not sure if i can live with it since i do not know if he would be able to stay faithful all the time.
My question is will this turn into a seriously one woman one man relationship and should i give this a go or should i just remain friends and provide him support?
Thank you
(i am not sure if you need more info to help with this)

Answer
2 things a guy MUST have before he will commit to a woman..most men don’t have a problem with commitment and being faithful to a woman…if she’s the “RIGHT” woman.  the problem for many of these guys is based on their own experience they have a hard time believing this type of scenario exists.two things a guy must have in order for him to want to stay committed to a woman.

1) You make him happier

2) He understands that his life is better/easier with you in it

If you can show a guy that his life will be better with you in it and he will be happier because of the presence of you in his life than he will have no problem committing his life to you .

You see, for men it’s all about the quality of the experience. Show them that it will be a good experience and their life will be better with you in it and you will be pleasantly surprised to see that most men aren’t as immature and irresponsible as you think they are.

A good friend of mine recently got got divorced. He and his wife were in a horrible, very combustible marriage where they literally despised each other.If you show a guy that being with you will make him happy and his life better he will have no problem investing his future with you…Just You!

UK Relationships

matthew