UK Relationships/how do i express my feelings

Hey, im Natalie and im 12.So I've known him since we were babies and we're really close as family.But the thing is ive always liked him and i dont know if he likes me back cause hes starting to act strange with me these days.i love to enjoys the times with him and i dont know if he does too.How should I smoothly hint him about this feeling.? WITHOUT PEER PRESSURE.

nothing is sure, you have two options , be straight and tell him that you like him , or start giving him signs. if he wants something serious with you he should be able to make it happen .

there are still some ways to let a guy know you are interested. I don't think there's anything wrong with letting a guy know you have feelings for him,flirt with him,ask him out for dinner or a movie,maybe he's just shy or not sure that u feel the same/Drop Hints Tell Him that You Like Him.the guy will have absolutely no clue that you have a thing for him. If you want to show a guy that you like him, you have to take an interest in him by getting to know him, and then drop some hints that you see him in a romantic light. If you want to know how to show a guy that you like him without looking desperate or sending mixed signals, just follow these steps.•Don't fall into the Friend Zone. You should try to be his friend, but don't develop such a deep friendship that it'll get weird if you try to take things to a romantic level.Use your common interests as a starting point. If you want to get to know the guy, you can start talking about all of the things you have in common, from your families to your favorite sports teams. If you don't have so much in common, you can learn from each other, and may find yourself picking up on some of his interests. And if you want to pretend to care a little more about his favorite sports team than you really do, then that's okay too.
•Most guys love talking about sports. If you both like the same sports team or sport, you can talk about it; if not, you can read up on his favorite team and casually drop some facts;•Use music as a common bond. See if you have any of the same favorite bands -- if not, ask if he has any recommendations for you. If you've developed your friendship enough, you can even make him a CD of your favorite music to grab his attention.
•Talk about your families. Keep it light and talk about your siblings or any pets you have or had growing up.
•See if you like the same type of food. If he finds out that you love sushi too, he'll be more likely to ask you to go to the new sushi bar in your neighborhood.Laugh at the same things. Find a common thing that the two of you can laugh about, whether it's the fact that one of your mutual friends never matches, or the creepy poster in the back of your math class. Whatever reason you both have for laughing, you'll develop a deeper bond with the guy and will show him how much fun you can be.
•If you find something that the two of you can laugh about, then this will create a little inside joke and will make you grow closer.
•You can even find the same pet peeve to laugh about. If there's an annoying teacher you both can't stand, or if you both hate a certain pop music star, you can have a good laugh over this together.

UK Relationships

any questions,concerns,issues,advice from relationships,family,friends, common sense approach to couples counseling, men and women are intrinsically different and the key to solving relationship issues lies in understanding and honoring those differences and I am here to counsel and grant reconciliation,understanding and hope, spiritual wisdom and healing.Anything dealing with relationships i am here to help.Types of problems such as divorce, separation, death; post-traumatic stress after experiences like rape, theft, auto accident; life changing experiences such as illness, loss of job, moving; important decisions such as ending a relationship or abortion; and sexual difficulties,cheating,depression,how to express yourself. questions on love, romance, dating, and infidelity;Breaking up can be difficult. Have you wondered how to get out of a relationship or how to stop dating someone?get the rules for breaking up and find out what you can do (and not do) to make things easier for both parties.Have you become friends with someone you were in love with in the hopes they would one day see you as more than a friend? Or do you want to be more than just friends with somone you know now? If you've ever been trapped in 'the freind zone' -- or are in it now ,let's talk about it/ When should you have sex in a new relationship? What does a man think when you have sex with him right away? Can sex on a first date ever work out? When someone who makes our heart beat faster comes within a one mile radius of us, most of us feel anything but cool…. So what do you do? Get invaluable tips from relationship advice on what to do when you feel shy and unable to approach the one you want.

I have been teaching men and women how to find the satisfaction they seek in relationships for more than 25 years,presents a new framework for looking at people problems which expands the range of possibilities for change. my active approach provides help in solving seemingly insoluble relationship problems in a timely way.I view psychotherapy as a respectful partnership. My style is "active" rather than "silent", as I believe people can evaluate and choose the ideas that are useful for themselves. Knowledge and experience with a wide range of approaches enables me to be flexible in tailoring my approach to fit the needs of each particular person. The therapy relationship provides a safe laboratory for experimenting with new ways of relating.My special interest and expertise is in working with people on achieving more satisfying relationships. Through identifying patterns of handling conflict and developing strategies for change, any relationship can improve: at work, with a spouse, with family members, as well as difficulties in establishing a close, intimate relationship. Individuals, couples and/or families can do this relationship work.I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. counsel for my church

Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Dissertation Topic: School Violence Prevention Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Spirituality and Care of the Soul in Psychotherapy

I hold advanced degrees in Counseling (PHD) and Education (MS). achieved a minor in music while also completing a dual major in Psychology and Education (BA). It means i have been trained to the highest possible level by the most experienced professionals in education and mental health care. It means i can help you — safely and professionally — unlock your full potential.I've dedicated my life study to finding the best ways to help other people. I have a sincere desire to open up your world, remove blocks, and unlock hidden potential.Doctorate (Combined Program in Counseling Psychology & School Psychology) Masters of Science and Specialist in Education (Counseling and Human Services) Dual Major in Psychology and Education with Minor in Music (Piano Addictions, Impulse Control and Eating Disorders, MDD, Bipolar Disorders, ADHD, and Co-morbid Disorders, and PTSD.

•Resolving Family Conflict: Innovations, Initiatives and Advanced Skills •Self-Injurious Behavior: Assessment, Treatment and the Recovery Process •Art Therapy and Anxiety: Healing Through Imagery •Turning Bullies Into Buddies: A Quick, Powerful and Fun Way to Teach Kids How to Stop Being Victims •The Truth About Children and Divorce, Anxiety Disorders: Research, Diagnosis and Treatment •Crisis Debriefing for Youths and Adults: Effective Techniques to Help Survivors of Crises •Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: The Basics of Helping People Get Better •Autism: “Building Bridges from Isolation to Interaction”, Multiple Perspectives on Children’s Learning, Behavior, and Development •Ethics and Laws for the Helping Professional, Preventing Medical Errors for Mental Health Professionals, Domestic Violence Update

Attended the following for licensure requirements: •California Psychology Law and Ethics Update and Review •Child Abuse •Human Sexuality •Chemical Dependency