UK Relationships/husband

Question
Dear Steve,
I have been married to my husband for 9 years. It is my second marriage. He doesn't allow me to speak during television programmes if I want to pass an opinion on something. He will shout at me for this. Sometimes he watches TV all evening several evenings in a row and doesn't speak a word to me. Then when he decides it is time for bed he gets annoyed if I don't want to retire at the same time as him. If I do go at the same time he expects me to feel like sex even if he had ignored me all evening. When we go to bed his nose is in a book and I cannot talk to him because he will complain that he is reading.
When we are out in the car together, he always puts the radio on so that kills the conversation as well. I don't feel that he respects me as a person in my own right because of this. I know some women have it a lot worse and so I don't like to complain. When we see his friends, other couples he talks non stop to them and asks pertinent questions. I feel he doesn't really know me at all and I have said this to him but he doesn't seem to care.
He is good and kind in other ways but I am feeling undervalued and unloved. When I have tried to tell him this he tells me to stop moaning and not to be so grumpy!
What do you think about his attitude towards me?
J.

Answer
he's a controlling bitter loser from what i read,i would move on cause misery loves company,life is too short and precious,u deserve to be valued,loved,cherished.people treat u how u allow them to,woman up! yrs of marriage not equaling up,he's not the right man for you to treat u like a doormat.its become such a pattern that he won't change,this is so disrespectful and degrading to do in front of company or friends,etc.ask self,how much more will u take? time to put ur foot down or move on.Enough is enough!”Letting him go won't be easy, but it is necessary for your own well-being and growth.and sanity.  
Holding on is like believing that there’s only a past; letting go and moving on is knowing in your heart that there’s a bright future ahead.Accept the truth and be thankful. – To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and helped you learn and grow.  It’s the acceptance of everything you have, everything you once had, and the possibilities that lie ahead.  It’s all about finding the strength to embrace life’s changes, to trust your intuition, to learn as you go, to realize that every experience has value, and to continue taking positive steps forward.Distance yourself for a while. – Sometimes you need to take several steps back in order to gain clarity on a situation.  The best way to do this is to simply take a break and explore something else for a while.  Why?  So you can return to where you started and see things with a new set of eyes.  And the people there may see you differently too.  Returning where you started is entirely different than never leaving.Focus only on what can be changed. – Realize that not everything in life is meant to be modified or perfectly understood.  Live, let go, learn what you can and don’t waste energy worrying about the things you can’t change.  Focus exclusively on what you can change, and if you can’t change something you don’t like, change the way you think about it.  Review your options and then re-frame what you don’t like into a starting point for achieving something better.
 Claim ownership and full control of your life. – No one else is responsible for you.  You are in full control of your life so long as you claim it and own it.  Through the grapevine, you may have learned that you should blame your parents, your teachers, your mentors, the education system, the government, etc., but never to blame yourself.  Right?  It’s never, ever your fault… WRONG!  It’s always your fault, because if you want to change, if you want to let go and move on with your life, you’re the only person who can make it happen.Focus inward. – It’s important to make a difference in the world.  Yes, it’s important to help people, but you have to start with yourself.  If you’re looking outside yourself to find where you fit in or how you can create an impact, stop and look inside yourself instead.  Review who you already are, the lifestyle you’re currently living, and what makes you feel alive.  Then nurture these things and make positive adjustments until your current life can no longer contain them, forcing you to grow and move beyond your current circumstances.Change the people around you. – Some people come into your life just to strengthen you, so you can move on without them.  They are supposed to be part of your memory, not your destiny.  The bottom line is that when you have to start compromising your happiness and your potential for the people around you, it’s time to change the people around you.  It’s time to join local meet-ups, attend conferences, network online, and find a more supportive tribe.Take a chance. – When life sets you up with a challenge, there’s a reason for it; it’s meant to test your courage and willingness to make a change and take a chance on something new.  There’s no point in denying that things are different now, or being fearful of the next step.  The challenge will not wait even if you hesitate.  Life only moves in one direction – forward.  This challenge is your chance to let go of the old and make way for the new.  Your destiny awaits your decision.
Focus on today. – You can decide right now that negative experiences from your past will not predict your future.  Figure out what the next positive step is, no matter how small or difficult, and take it.  Ultimately, the only thing you can ever really do is to keep moving forward.  Take that leap without hesitation, without looking back.  Simply forget the past, look straight ahead and forge toward the future.The floor is yours…
What are you holding on to that’s holding you back?  What’s the first step you need to take to let it go?  
good luck,peace be unto and upon u forevermore,feel free to follow up and rate me,i will be praying for you

UK Relationships

matthew