UK Relationships/girlfriend

Question
My ex and me split up 5 months ago because of outside influences and stupidity i have been total no contact since until last week when we bumped into each other we chatted she said sorry we had a kiss on the cheek and went our seperate ways now she is texting me saying how good i look (5months hard gymwork) and always ends the texts with 2 or 3 kisses then she asked me if i was dating anyone to which i gave no reply does this mean she is interested again and should i just take it nice and easy and see if and how anything developes

Answer
How to Take a Relationship Slow We all know that exhilarating, butterflies in the stomach, heart-pounding  feeling of beginning a new relationship with the fun-loving, good-looking person who shares your interests (one of which is YOU!). But, since we live in a fast-paced world, and because that feeling is something akin to smoking crack, we can often rush into a relationship simply because it’s providing us with the connection we crave! That said, it’s critical that you stop, breathe and take a “40-foot view” of your relationship so you don’t overlook some very important factors that could eventually lead to heartbreak. - i recommend taking a relationship slowly in order to closely consider to whom you’re giving your valuable time and attention. Reciprocated interest and attraction can be exciting at first, but they’re not the only boxes a guy needs to check off to be worth a relationship. While it can be tough to walk the fine line between taking it slow and appearing disinterested,[man or woman;Adopt a Mantra: The Slower You Go, the Faster You’ll Get There Remember that the man who wants to rush into a relationship with you, talks marriage on the second date, and has a pattern of serial monogamy may be a serious “pink” flag. If it seems too good to be true, it may actually be too good to be true. A man who is relationship-ready, mature, confident and self-aware will also realize that good things come to those who wait. Finding out if your new guy subscribes to the same mantra can help you both keep a similar pace with reasonable and realistic expectations. - Make Time for Yourself It can be easy to spend all your time with a person you’ve just started seeing; after all, the beginning is the most exciting part! However, it’s important to make sure you’re sprinkling in some “Me Time” to let the dust settle a bit and really think about whether or not this person is someone you want to be with long term. Spending too much time together can create a false sense of comfort and cause you to overlook significant red-flag behavior, so make sure to take a couple of days between dates and check in with yourself to keep things in perspective. If there’s a personality trait or behavior of his that continues to nag at you as you spend time with him, don’t ignore it. Something that needs to be “explained away” will likely come back to haunt you should the relationship continue. Keep in mind, however, that some seemingly negative qualities are situational and may be irrelevant over time (such as being unemployed); but inherent personality traits are almost always unchangeable. - Hold Off on Sex (At First) Sex is certainly an important indicator of compatibility, but introducing it too early in the relationship can create a false sense of intimacy that clouds your judgment. Before you get too ingrained, set a guideline for how long you’ll wait (e.g., after X number of dates, X number of weeks, etc.) and pledge to stick to it. Waiting to sleep together until you have a stronger sense of who he is will better allow you to determine how you feel about the whole package. man/woman/she/he;Have Fun! There’s a lot of thinking involved in this process, but don’t forget to have fun! If you spend all your time together analyzing and trying to come to a concrete conclusion, you’ll miss out on the actual experience. Try to focus on him and having fun while you’re with him, and then gauge how you feel later when you’re alone or discussing with friends. Whether you’re aware of it or not, your partner can sense when you’re feeling guarded or preoccupied; so don’t let that affect how you interact with him or the things you’re doing together. If you know what you want out of a relationship going into it — and a guy meets those standards after you’ve taken the time to get to know him — then you’re golden. Always remember that the right person will understand your desire to take things slowly and will appreciate the time to get to know you as well. -  

UK Relationships

matthew