UK Relationships/How would a British boy do when his British mother tells him the

Question
QUESTION: How would a British boy do when his British mother tells him the following, when he travels to the United States? She tell him that he is not allowed to come in contact with an American women in the United States unless his British mother or an Italian women tell him that she can be trusted. I am a European man in the United States and European women have made this very clear to me because they want to protect me.

An Italian woman told me a European man that in the United States, 90 percent of American women cannot be trusted, and European women can usually determine if American women can be trusted. European man should never go out with an American woman unless a European woman says they can be trusted. Most US born women that have a European born mother can be equally trusted as there European mother. She told me that is fair for a European man that he should never go out with an American women that a European women says can not be trusted, but should give a lot of respect to an American women that a European women says can be trusted. A European man also should never go out with an Australian, Canadian and a New Zeeland woman that a European woman says cannot be trusted.

Rebuttable presumption

Both in common law and in civil law, a rebuttable presumption (in Latin, praesumptio iuris tantum) is an assumption made by a court, one that is taken to be true unless someone comes forward to contest it and prove otherwise. For example, a defendant in a criminal case is presumed innocent until proved guilty. A North American woman (Canadian and United States) Australian and New Zeeland women cannot be trusted until a European woman says otherwise. A girl that is born in Canada or in the United States that has a European born mother should be equally trusted as her European mother if she says so. This is because 90 percent of the women in the United States cannot be trusted. Not all European women can determine if a North American woman can be trusted according to the official euro rules, so you have to use your discretion.

It is very dangerous for the welfare for European children that live in Europe (example, Belgium, Sweden, and Italy), to send North American woman (Canadian and United States) there, and allow her to have contact with European children, with out clearing it first with a European woman that resides in the United States. European woman that live in Europe that have not visited the United States, may not have the skills to determine if would be save to allow a North American woman (Canadian and United States) to have contact with European children that live in Europe.

This is because 90 percent of the women in the United States will try to take advantage of a European man and tread him like crap (harm him) even if tries to be nice to the American women. An Italian man told me that when he was six years old he moved to the United States in the late 1960's, his Italian mother and father explained to him back than that 90 percent of the women in the United State can not be trusted, but 90 percent of European women can be trusted. Most girls that are born in the United States, that have a European born mother can be equally trusted as there European born mother. Forty-five years latter an Italian mother told me a European man that resides in the United States the same thing, because she wants to protect me. She told me that is fair for a European man that he should never go out with an American women that a European women says can not be trusted, but should give a lot of respect to an American women that a European women says can be trusted.

It is a mistake to have sex with a North American women (it does not matter if you are married to her or not) because the majority (not all) will make a father pay 18 years of court ordered child support and will drive the father out of there lives and tread him as criminal/crap/garbage. This is American culture. Lawyers say that it is better to only have a low paying job, and have a child support order of only, $15.00 a month that it is to have a high paying job, and have a child support order of $250,000.00 a month that will not lower if you voluntary drop to your income $1,000.00 a month. This is because child support will be higher than your income and you could go to jail losing your job, have no income and have a debt that can never be paid of. The less time the father spends with his children, the more child support he has to pay in the United States. A United States citizen that is a legal residence in the United States, that gets a woman in Canada pregnant has to pay child support United States law, not Canadian and has no legal parental (visitation) rights under United States law. The courts in the United States would generally make him pay more child support than the courts in Canada would make a Canadian father pay. The reason those child support laws are there in the United States is because majority (about 90 percent) of American man like to have sex (play and do not want to pay) and abandon their children.

If you owe $2,500 or more in child support, you are not eligible to receive a U.S. passport. You should make arrangements to pay the state where child support is owed BEFORE you submit your application for a U.S. passport. All questions about your child support arrears or the status of a payment should be directed to the appropriate state child support enforcement agency.
This means that the United States citizen can only flee the United States to avoid paying child support, if he has a valid passport of another country. I am a United States citizen, and I have a valid passport of another country. This is because the United States Department of State cannot revoke a valid passport of another country (example, Belgium, Italy, Sweden) for not paying child support.

There are American women (natural born United States citizens) that can be trusted who are very good mothers that would be permitted to work unsupervised children in Europe, but 90 percent of American women can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad) live and work outside the United States (in Europe) with there behavior and mentality and are a piece of crap. Most US born girls that have a European born mother can be equally trusted as there European born mother, in de facto and sometimes in de jure they are European not American. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. This does not apply to naturalize US citizens (they are foreign born women), and must be judged separately, by European women.

ANSWER: Hi
I'm not really sure what the question is? And I'm not sure where you get your information.
"90% of American women cant be trusted until a European woman says otherwise"
This is patently and completely untrue and makes no sense whatsoever. Are we to assume therefore that all European women are naturally trustworthy?
And its a mistake to have sex with an American woman because they will make a father pay??? Why shouldn't the father pay - if he fathers a child then it is right that he pays to raise that child.
Otherwise I would suggest abstinence or contraception.
I would also seriously suggest that you make an appointment to talk to your primary medical caregiver and discuss some of the thoughts and questions that you have - I think that perhaps you need to believe less of what people tell you and not generalize nearly so much.

Good luck

Steve

QUESTION: European women tell me that American that make a man pay child support is a piece of crap? Italian women told her son that if he wants to have sex with girls and not pay child support, than he should have sex with an Italian women and stay away from American women.

Do you have the right to complain, if you allow your son to come in contact with an American women that a European women says is a piece of crap than your wife will get very upset?

What would you do if your wife tells your son that 90 percent of the women in the United States cannot be trusted? Most European man that live in the United States know that is the case, because there European mother explains it to them.

What would you do if you live in the United States and your own European mother tells you every single day that 90 percent of the women in the United States cannot be trusted?

I have a very good father, but he never had to pay my mother child support the same way man does in the United States. In Belgium man have 50/50 custody and do not have to pay a dime in child support to the mother. That is what my relives in Belgium tell me.

The point of the story is that I do not have a problem paying Tiger Woods ex wife child support, because those Swedish women do thing they way your supposed to things. The Italian women told me that she knows why Tiger Woods has two children with a European woman, not an American woman.

In Belgium it is not a mistake to have a child in a one night stand because most Belgium women want there children to have a very good relationship with there biological father. Ninety percent of men in Flanders Belgium finically support their children to the best of their ability, but they do not pay child support in the same way man do in North America (Canada and the United States).

ANSWER: Hi

I'm not sure that there are actually questions in any of this. It seems to be just a combination of misguided prejudices and fabricated statistics. I'd suggest that rather than evaluating potential partners based on their nationality or penchant for claiming child support you try to have a loving relationship with a woman of any background and see how things develop.
If its such a very big deal for you to enter into a relationship with an American woman then perhaps you should forget about it and move to Europe , where, by your understanding, all women are inherently trustworthy.

Good luck

Steve

QUESTION: Would you like to have a child if you have to pay child support and is never allowed to see your child and is treated as a criminal if you are one dime behind in child support? Would you like it if European women say that your daughter is a piece of crap.

Answer
HI
No I wouldn't like that at all. And I'm not suggesting that your situation is not a difficult one.
But that still doesn't mean that I think either your statistics are correct or your generalisations are true. Here are some facts......

Not every American woman sleeps with a man to fall pregnant, or get child support.
Not every European woman is principled and treats men or partners with respect.
Not every European woman is a good judge of character.
Not every European man wants to be a good father and or meet all his financial obligations.

Those are facts.

I honestly think you need to spend less time listening to people who don't know anything, Regardless of the situation between you and your ex partner your little girl is a child. She deserves love and she is completely innocent.
If you know a European woman who says that your child is a piece of crap then you need to exclude that woman from your life forever. Any woman , any person who talks like that about a child does not deserve to be listened to. They are worthless.

But no matter how ridiculous the opinions of this "European" woman and no matter how difficult your situation, I don't see any value in making statements about millions of women that , however deeply you feel, have no basis in fact.

Good luck.
Steve  

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson