UK Relationships/love and fight

Hi! I am a 36 year old female and I dated a 31 year old male for a year. We got along great and were so in love, he even proposed me 4 months ago. Last few months I wasn't feeling good in that relationship and I had a health problems also, but the biggest issue between us was that I found him a little immature for his age (he still lives with his mom and he doesn't own or drive a car, marihuana..) and I was telling him that all the time. We had a argument a month ago (I wasn't feeling well and he didn't behave like someone who really cares for my health) and I told him that he is immature and that I don't have (at my age) time to lose. He was angry and he said we will talk later but he never called. So, a month passed and I miss him so much but I think he should call first cause I wasn't feeling well at that moment we had a fight. Now I don't know what should I do. We had a similar argument in november 2015 and I called him first. Now I don't know if I better off without him because of his immaturity or should I try and be with him?

Hi Tatjana
I think deep down you know the answer.
What you are looking for in your life is commitment , and this guy is not going to give that to you. No matter how much you try .
Twice now you have removed him from your life and twice he has made no effort to return.

Realistically it doesn’t sound like he is willing to make an effort on many things.

I think you need to move on.  Delete his number from your phone and concentrate your energies on finding someone who appreciates you for who you are and is willing to make the effort to show it.

Good luck

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson

Any questions on families or relationships are welcome. As are any issues or problems that you have with communicating or simply being understood by those around you. I have voluntarily worked as a counselor in the past, both with individuals and families. I cant promise to have an answer to everything but will help as and where I can, without making judgements.

Both a former telephone counselor with a well known international support organisation and a former police officer within a major UK city. I've helped with numerous issues and worked with individuals and family towards conflict resolution.

Bachelor of Arts (Honours). I've received training in family and teenage counselling.