UK Relationships/Why would a mother in the United Kingdom allow her new born

Question
Why would a mother in the United Kingdom allow her new born daughter to live with her biological father from birth until child custody ends at age 18? She knows that this man only wants children, if he is the custodial parent and the mother is the non custodial parent (does not have to pay a dime in child support to the mother). She knows that men can finically support his children with out paying a dime in child support to the mother, if he is the custodial parent and the mother is the non custodial parent. This man says that before a child is conceived a divorce lawyer can tell him the child custody/child support arrangement from birth until child custody ends at age 18, and that nine out of ten times they are correct.

Answer
You mailed me with a similar series of questions a few months ago.
I explained then that I am not , and never claimed to be an expert in international child custody.
Secondly I cant tell you why a mother , or father or a child would do something. No one can. a behavioral psychologist, which I am not, may be able to suggest the rationale for certain actions but the only way you can understand fully is by asking the person themselves.

UK Relationships

Steve Wilson